Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 655 of 666 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 665 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 6657
    Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Everyone see that new club opening up, Ranch 1881? Ignore the controller. I was just practicing posting pics to the classifieds here. Sorry about that, I can not figure out how to delete it now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

Just, click edit post, highlight it, back space and save changes.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Driveway cleared in top gear of the snowthrower.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    Driveway cleared in top gear of the snowthrower.
    Some more snow in Hobart again. Light stuff only.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chef larry View Post
    Some more snow in Hobart again. Light stuff only.
    Nothing huge I can't drive over. Maybe a pushbroom tomorrow if I have time.

Final stages of cleaning up the old house before we list. Buy my house; move in ready
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Hey ... just in case any of you guys are traveling into southern Indiana (Jackson County area) or have friends and family down there .... INGO member Rayne has lost her dog. The recent thunderstorms that swept through there three days ago caught her off guard and she didn't get her dog inside in time. It ran off and has been missing ever since. It's an older dog (13 years) and would probably have a hard time being outdoors for a prolonged period of time.

If any of you have social media accounts, please share links to her post. Thanks

Last edited by Wild Deuce; 1 Week Ago at 00:01.
    "From life's first cry to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny"

"The Son of God became a man to enable men to become sons of God." ~ C.S. Lewis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Deuce View Post
    Hey ... just in case any of you guys are traveling into southern Indiana (Jackson County area) or have friends and family down there .... INGO member Rayne has lost her dog. The recent thunderstorms that swept through there three days ago caught her off guard and she didn't get her dog inside in time. It ran off and has been missing ever since. It's an older dog (13 years) and would probably have a hard time being outdoors for a prolonged period of time.

If any of you have social media accounts, please share links to her post. Thanks

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

Monday morning with all the weather changes today rain,ice, and snow for a fun mixture all in one day.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

No way. There is a minor league baseball team called Trash Pandas.
    https://www.milb.com/rocket-city

User Info Menu