Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

How The politics of South Bend Transform Criminals Into Victims

If you've ever been unsure of the process just follow the Police shooting of Eric Logan early last Sunday morning. The South Bend Tribune and most all Michiana media for that matter has done a fine job of portraying the man caught allegedly breaking into cars at 03:30 and then advancing upon the policeman with knife prior to being shot as one loved by all that knew him while digging up 8 year old supposedly racist statements made by the officer as implication the officer ignored the humanity of his actions. Guilt and innocence will take a back seat to the civil suit surely to follow. The outcome will make the west side whole again.....

Grandmaster LockStocksAndBarrel's Avatar

User Info Menu

I'll wait on the tox tests to come back on that one. Allegedly, the officer had a laceration on his arm when the suspect threw it at him.

Most of the shootings here are not police related. There are shooting almost daily here and very few arrested because no one talks. It's like little Chicago here. Sooner or later, someone will tag Mayor Pete for that and police department phone tap recordings with allegedly racist comments being suppressed and.... May happen in the press but more likely in the debates by one or more of his fellow dems.

Plenty to read about here with links to more in the story about body cams, Petey pissed off, etc: https://www.southbendtribune.com/new...b409f66f4.html
    God bless America!

Practicing traditional carry.

Originally Posted by
    eric001YUP! It's the difference between using purple and being purple...

User Info Menu

This news article seems to have the most facts:

https://www.wndu.com/content/news/So...511387661.html

Multiple calls of cars being broken into around 3:30 am.

Officer sees citizen in car, asks if it's his car. Not considered perp until approaches officer with knife in hand and pink purse visible on person, per officer's account.

Knife and purse, both identified as being stolen from other cars around the area found at shooting scene.

Fires only twice (presumably because perp closes 7.5 feet distance from officer). Immediately reports shots fired and requests ambulance. Other officers arrive at scene within 11 seconds, one of which transports the wounded perp to hospital, arriving 2 minutes later. (my guess, got him to the hospital before the ambulance even arrived at the shooting scene.)

I see NOTHING that contradicts the officer's account. Mayor Pete handling this in a disgustingly political (and racial) fashion.
    Seen on Facebook: “Love trumping hate involves a lot more assault and arson than I thought it would”

"I believe in a system of Love and Karma, but, to counterbalance that, if it fails, I'm buying an AK-47..." - Unidentified Californian on Fox News following Antifa protests fascist riots

User Info Menu

And Buttgig having done such a fine job with South Bend feels he's qualified to be president?
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

They shot a guy with a pink purse in Mayor Pete’s town???

oh... it’s on!
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

There's a long video here. It's the family, the mayor, and police chief surrounded by black lives matter and a white activist who seems to be running the circus. I think Meyor Pete is appeasing them for the sake of damage control. The officer will probably get thrown under the bus for the sake of his campaign. Meyor Pete may even get some votes. He already has Eric Logan's vote.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...black_man.html

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bout time lil Petie grow up and come to the realization angry mobs aren't interested in rational dialogue. They come to see heads roll regardless of guilt or innocence and won't be appeased until. This entire scenario will unfortunately for the citizens of South Bend take far longer to play out due to the supposed Presidential contender amongst them. Believe I just read Indiana BLM will be in the Bend July 13th.
    Last edited by 4651feeder; 06-24-2019 at 22:45.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Most of the shootings are lower torso shots. Wish they would learn how to aim

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    There's a long video here. It's the family, the mayor, and police chief surrounded by black lives matter and a white activist who seems to be running the circus. I think Meyor Pete is appeasing them for the sake of damage control. The officer will probably get thrown under the bus for the sake of his campaign. Meyor Pete may even get some votes. He already has Eric Logan's vote.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...black_man.html

BLM..... useful idiots.

Grandmaster LockStocksAndBarrel's Avatar

User Info Menu

FOP weighs in. Pete is dividing us...

https://www.southbendtribune.com/new...ff358590c.html
    God bless America!

Practicing traditional carry.

Originally Posted by
    eric001YUP! It's the difference between using purple and being purple...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast