• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Could have swore I read on one local news site that he had an outstanding warrant for parole violation at the time of this event; haven't seen anything regarding that since, was that true?

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Could have swore I read on one local news site that he had an outstanding warrant for parole violation at the time of this event; haven't seen anything regarding that since, was that true?

That is correct. He was on parole following his release from IDOC just three months prior to his departure from earth.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hey, at least it was Bruno's pizza
    Could have been worse, Little Cesar's or Domino's

Hey now, I've never had Bruno's before, but Domino's has come a long way from back when they first came on the scene. They're actually my go-to now when it comes to delivery. Their crust is really good. I was a Papa John's fan before.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Pic of the "alleged" suspect from the Fox59 story. I saw 53 and 54 for his age, doesn't look a day over 75. A life of crime and drug abuse will age one.

man-1.jpeg

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    It's a sad day when Sgt. O'Neill and his ilk are gone from public service for doing their ****ing jobs. He was supposed to take a stabbing from a felon? Holy **** people! We are losing officers every day at the hands of murderous criminals. We can't afford to lose them for doing their jobs. This city SUCKS!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Went out to dinner with friends on Saturday night. Their oldest son just joined the SBPD. Poor kid.:rolleyes:

It's a tough enough job under the best circumstances. But when you know the city's leadership will toss you under the bus at the drop of a hat, why do it?:dunno:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    It's a sad day when Sgt. O'Neill and his ilk are gone from public service for doing their ****ing jobs. He was supposed to take a stabbing from a felon? Holy **** people! We are losing officers every day at the hands of murderous criminals. We can't afford to lose them for doing their jobs. This city SUCKS!
    Its not just Southbend that sucks, Indy tried to hang those two officers out to dry, and tried to fire them from the beginning. I’m so glad that I chose to switch careers earlier rather than later. Hats off to those that still do their jobs proudly despite all the asshats in and out of the job.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Did I miss release of the Independent Review findings on this event or has it just not cooled off enough yet. Jeeze whilikers, you don't think they'd stall this until after the elections with intent to minimize damage to ole Peter's campaign?

Top Bottom