Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2Lucky View Post
    A lot of shooting occur with police when the citizen isnt armed. Reminds me of the scene in Clint Eastwoods movie "the Mule". The cops pull over a unarmed man and he begs the cops not to kill him. In reality he had a right to be terrified.......
    In a "Starbucks"......Over a double espresso Latte deluxe with foamy stuff on top. And caramel. Lest us not forget the Caramel.

Terrified in a coffee shop.......Puleeeessssse
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2Lucky View Post
    A lot of shooting occur with police when the citizen isnt armed. Reminds me of the scene in Clint Eastwoods movie "the Mule". The cops pull over a unarmed man and he begs the cops not to kill him. In reality he had a right to be terrified.......
    That just sounds so silly, you don’t really go through day to day life thinking like that, do you?
    Though it's just a memory
    Some memories last forever- RUSH- Lakeside Park

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Pigeon View Post
    Yep, I was asked to either leave Anderson's Applebees about 20+ years ago or put my carry in my car because another patron was unhappy when it peeked out when I sat down at our table.
    I left when the 4 Anderson officers gave me the same options or I'd be trespassed and dragged out. Kidding, APD was very professional.
    Haven't been in an Applebees since.
    Yet just one more reason NOT to eat at Applebees.

This is not 1990; there are way many more casual dining options.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post

i’m just reclaiming ownership of a very traditional symbol
    NRA - Life

User Info Menu

To be clear, I asked, "Why are we still patronizing this company?" as a rhetorical question. I haven't given them a dime in at least 5 years.

Why are WE (Americans, LE) continuing to support a company that makes terrible decisions? I still shake my head when I see a cop wearing Nike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    The insanity, is the notions that people are offended by. But I standby the idea that a business should be able to deny service or expel anyone for any reason (with only a few exceptions).
    I agree with you completely. Im just glad that stories like this expose these left leaning anti-law enforcement, anti-American pieces of ****. Because i vote with my money.
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

If I go to McDonalds and someone comes in with their pants around their knees and I tell the manager I do not feel comfortable, they need to leave? What if the Starbucks had 20 cops in there and just that one person made the same claim, do the 20 cops need to leave? The next time I am at a place of business (Kroger, Dollar Store, Pizza Hut) and I don't like someone who is there, all I need to do is tell the manager to ask them to leave?

Maybe if the manager is asked to remove someone or a group of people, maybe they need to open it up to a majority vote and ask all the patrons.

This is a prime example of what is wrong in America.
    NRA - Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CPT Nervous View Post
    To be clear, I asked, "Why are we still patronizing this company?" as a rhetorical question. I haven't given them a dime in at least 5 years.

Why are WE (Americans, LE) continuing to support a company that makes terrible decisions? I still shake my head when I see a cop wearing Nike.
    Haven't given Nike a penny in over 20 years. Never have given Starbucks a penny. First of all won't pay for the overpriced crap and with the current stances these places are adhering to, I will never give them a chance either.

And to all Leos, stay safe out there!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggidy View Post
    This is a prime example of what is wrong in America.
    Inconveniencing a majority for the benefit of the minority? Absolutely.

Any person that fears police makes me uncomfortable. If you are afraid of police, then I wonder what choices you've made in your life to form that opinion.

This is how it should have went:

Ignorant Starbucks Customer: Um, excuse me. Those cops over there are making me feel unsafe.

Starbucks Employee: Okay...

I.S.C: So, can you make them leave?

S.E: No, but you're more than welcome to leave if you want.

Why make a group of people leave at the request of one, when it would be far easier for that one to simply leave?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CPT Nervous View Post
    Inconveniencing a majority for the benefit of the minority? Absolutely.

Any person that fears police makes me uncomfortable. If you are afraid of police, then I wonder what choices you've made in your life to form that opinion.

This is how it should have went:

Ignorant Starbucks Customer: Um, excuse me. Those cops over there are making me feel unsafe.

Starbucks Employee: Okay...

I.S.C: So, can you make them leave?

S.E: No, but you're more than welcome to leave if you want.

Why make a group of people leave at the request of one, when it would be far easier for that one to simply leave?
    Although it is impossible to get inside the Ignorant Starbucks Customer's head, and know what she was really thinking, I would tend to believe that she didn't actually fear for her life, or was in fear at all. SJW's tend to use the "I feel unsafe" card when something they disagree with is going on. Such as, well, policemen existing in her immediate presence.

If she is ever really threatened by anyone, such as an angry spouse or a vicious criminal, I wonder who she will feel "safe" calling? 911? Her SJW friends?

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast