Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jludo View Post
    I thought our convos was about mass murderers, I'm not making a claim about deterrent when it comes to regular crimes.
    Well I think to a certain extent it may apply to the mass murderers. Trying to figure out how the F'd up little minds work is not a path I want to go down. However with the social media post, manifestos, etc. these boys seem to be craving attention and recognition. If that attention becomes humiliating and demeaning based on the hanging of prior mass murderers perhaps they will follow a path other than mass murder to get the attention they desperately crave.
    When seconds matter the 2nd Amendment matters.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Hell, take them out and let the survivors bu****ck them on the courthouse lawn, then hang them. Let kids come by and hit them like a piñata for all I care, but this stuff needs to stop. Glorifying it in the media certainly doesn’t help.
    Eating beavers just to help save trees.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Unfortunately (probably with the exception of Texas) nobody has the stomach to take them out of society permanently....
    You are correct. As Clint Smith says "Texas burns their trash"
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Explain this one to me... Is it even functional? Looks like a jennings or bryco and I can't tell if the firing pin is in it. The firing pin retainer holds the back of the slide down.

From the link:
    https://www.thestarpress.com/story/n...hs/1946961001/
    It would only be good for one shot even if it did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

User Info Menu

I hope I'm wrong, but I believe this will be a bad year for school shootings. Next one that happens and an AWB WILL be front and center in the senate.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NyleRN View Post
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe this will be a bad year for school shootings. Next one that happens and an AWB WILL be front and center in the senate.
    I'll compromise, and say that we should make schools "assault weapon" free zones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3