• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I thought our convos was about mass murderers, I'm not making a claim about deterrent when it comes to regular crimes.

Well I think to a certain extent it may apply to the mass murderers. Trying to figure out how the F'd up little minds work is not a path I want to go down. However with the social media post, manifestos, etc. these boys seem to be craving attention and recognition. If that attention becomes humiliating and demeaning based on the hanging of prior mass murderers perhaps they will follow a path other than mass murder to get the attention they desperately crave.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Hell, take them out and let the survivors bu****ck them on the courthouse lawn, then hang them. Let kids come by and hit them like a piñata for all I care, but this stuff needs to stop. Glorifying it in the media certainly doesn’t help.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Explain this one to me... Is it even functional? Looks like a jennings or bryco and I can't tell if the firing pin is in it. The firing pin retainer holds the back of the slide down.

76744f6e-a795-4e3a-9a96-6c62928f67dd-SchoolShootercaught15715.JPG

From the link:
    https://www.thestarpress.com/story/...udent-who-had-gun-near-central-hs/1946961001/

It would only be good for one shot even if it did.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe this will be a bad year for school shootings. Next one that happens and an AWB WILL be front and center in the senate.

Top Bottom