Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast
    Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    Give us an address so I can send the raccoons and squirrel army to chew on them.

Hehehehee
    123 Fake Street
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    123 Fake Street
    Jedi needs the zip code so he can put it in his GPS because it's so faaaaarrrr for him.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post

Right
    PoCo doesn't have zip codes allllllllllll the way over here. Everyone just knows where to go.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

u r in porter county!!!

Expert

User Info Menu

Is Porter County even part a Da Region?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mmpsteve View Post
    Is Porter County even part a Da Region?

It's the soul.

User Info Menu

It's the soul.

NO it is not.
    We HAVE to talk to you cause mamma said you are daddy's children from a different witch and mamma refuses to talk about it.

Now growing up Porter County is where one went to escape the urban corruption of Lake County. It was mainly farmland with the exception of a small city named valpo. A glimmer of civilization there.

Now a days it's getting more and more corrupt like lake county.
    While our sh..t smells like old metal by-products their sh..t smells like cows.

But jedi would take a porter county half sibling BEFORE a Laport or Newton county cousin. Mama said them relatives just bats....t cRaZy living out in the sticks!

User Info Menu

Met the Oldest daughter, SIL, and grandson at Bass Pro today for activities and pics with Santa. Grandson had a blast. It was his first time at Bass Pro. They live in South Bend, so most the time we go out there to visit

Hit Quaker Steak for an early dinner afterwards and was pleasantly surprised. I hadn't been there in probably 12 years and have heard some negative things but I thought the food was pretty good. Had the Mac n Cheese bacon burger and it was delicious. Tried a bite of the youngest daughters chicken tenders and those had really good breading. Fries were pretty good too as far as fries go. I'd definitely eat there again.

User Info Menu

It's the soul.
    I thought everything north of US30 was the taint of the region.

Crown Point is the soul of the region.

But the politicians in Crown Point's county building act like they are the boot and want to stomp their sole on the rural residents. Porter County is part of the region in the same sense that gang members are guilty by association.

Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast