Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Tree is up. Village is up. Frestive crapola is up. Totes are everywhere. Kid is excited. Our 1st Christmas in this house, so the wife is figuring things out. I'm staying out of the way until needed (which is your key component in this operation).

FIL had an issue the day after Thanksgiving and got an ambulance ride to the ER. He was discharged later that evening. Glad I was there to help during that (& I'll leave it at that). A lot froze, etc. There was a med mess up on many parts. This may turn the corner for him after all this hospital stuff. He seemed a lot better when we left yesterday.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I appreciate Bass Pro's check in system. I head over, check in, then text the wife if it's under an hour wait. They text you with updates. Today was under 30 minutes. Kids eat free in the restaurant while Santa is there. Sad that part of childhood is over.

When that day comes, we'll be using something like this:

:yesway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I appreciate Bass Pro's check in system. I head over, check in, then text the wife if it's under an hour wait. They text you with updates. Today was under 30 minutes. Kids eat free in the restaurant while Santa is there. Sad that part of childhood is over.

When that day comes, we'll be using something like this:

0099dbf37bd2f32961dd726ea1918fee.jpg

Santa did not bring jedi what Jedi wanted so this is what really happened to him.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have enough experience. I plan for wind.
    The "tree" bases are heavy 4x4s crossed. One of the cross pieces is three 4x4s high.
    The base is staked into the ground.

Lights on the porch roof are on nails. The nail goes through the string so the head of the nail holds the string.
    most of the other strings are wire tied on.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Watch out for that non treated ice in drinks. Montezuma's revenge is real.

For real. Got the revenge second time in Mexico. Day before we were scheduled to fly home. Found a local pharmacy explaining my situation. They gave me some concoction that corked me up till me got home. Then started all over again. Went to my doctor who hooked me up with meds. He said if it does not stop within 24 hours it's off to the hospital. Thankfully it passed. It was pretty awful.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Our humble little tree. It's so pretty with the colors that I don't decorate it except the star. Makes putting it away a lot easier.

[video=youtube;ZUd2eSDUrOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUd2eSDUrOg[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom