Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 73 of 282 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 123 173 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    Dont you hate it when you get parts and they dont match what's advertised! The color isn't even remotely close to their picture on their website.

That is what you get for not ordering it in pink.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    That is what you get for not ordering it in pink.
    Maybe when I win the lottery I'll build ya a nice pink Ar. Dont hold your breath though....I dont play the lottery....on second thought, go ahead

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Should we start discussing 2020 Youth Shoot a little more? I'm checking my calendar, and the mule runs will be way down for me as of today. I know .22lr is solid and .223 & 7.63x39 are the needs for donations. Its coming up on refund time, and I read a newsletter saying ammo prices will be climbing north.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Maybe when I win the lottery I'll build ya a nice pink Ar. Dont hold your breath though....I dont play the lottery....on second thought, go ahead
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

Could get a feeler thread going again like last year

User Info Menu

Could get a feeler thread going again like last year

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Dont you hate it when you get parts and they dont match what's advertised! The color isn't even remotely close to their picture on their website.

Did you call them?
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Friday morning and payday. Rich till I pay the bills.

Page 73 of 282 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 123 173 ... LastLast