Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Id gladly go back, turns out I need the job. Old, slightly overweight, MP, Nah, I need to run for Sheriff, or Town Marshal.
    You sure you're drunk enough for public office?

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

Um, I'm confused. NG/ANG can be under Title 32 status. Reservists are Title 10, as are Individual Ready Reserve (IRR, that's the folks who are realizing they had an 8 year service commitment.)

The retirees being asked to volunteer to return to active duty? Voluntary mobilization is what I hear.

I've said it before, we'll see a full mobilization with retirees recalled to active duty before we see a draft.

President Donald Trump has authorized Defense Secretary Mark Esper to order units and individual members in the National Guard and Reserves, as well as certain Individual Ready Reserve members, to active duty to augment forces in the coronavirus response,

President Donald Trump has authorized Defense Secretary Mark Esper to order units and individual members in the National Guard and Reserves, as well as certain Individual Ready Reserve members, to active duty to augment forces in the coronavirus response,

The authorization allows Esper to activate National Guard forces under Title 32, but they are still under the control of state governors, a National Guard spokesman told Breitbart News. It is not an authorization to federalize National Guard forces, which would be under Title 10, the spokesman said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...o-active-duty/
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

I kinda wish i could get back in. Found my sere cert today while organizing the basement.. kinda got me pumped..

Expert

User Info Menu

I would go back. Though needing a 11A means the fan is seriously covered.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maxwelhse View Post
    You sure you're drunk enough for public office?
    Ican give Ted Kennedy a run for his money, as long as no bridges are involved. Not sure if I can outdrink Pelosi though?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3