• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Um, I'm confused. NG/ANG can be under Title 32 status. Reservists are Title 10, as are Individual Ready Reserve (IRR, that's the folks who are realizing they had an 8 year service commitment.)

The retirees being asked to volunteer to return to active duty? Voluntary mobilization is what I hear.

I've said it before, we'll see a full mobilization with retirees recalled to active duty before we see a draft.

President Donald Trump has authorized Defense Secretary Mark Esper to order units and individual members in the National Guard and Reserves, as well as certain Individual Ready Reserve members, to active duty to augment forces in the coronavirus response,

President Donald Trump has authorized Defense Secretary Mark Esper to order units and individual members in the National Guard and Reserves, as well as certain Individual Ready Reserve members, to active duty to augment forces in the coronavirus response,

The authorization allows Esper to activate National Guard forces under Title 32, but they are still under the control of state governors, a National Guard spokesman told Breitbart News. It is not an authorization to federalize National Guard forces, which would be under Title 10, the spokesman said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...national-guard-and-reservists-to-active-duty/

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I kinda wish i could get back in. Found my sere cert today while organizing the basement.. kinda got me pumped..

Top Bottom