Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
    ATM

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by j706 View Post
    It seems to me that hiding behind the "I won't answer questions without my lawyer stuff" is good advice for criminals. I think it is poor advice for non criminals. I also think it is a bad influence on one's children.

I have nothing to hide from anyone. Therefore I will answer any questions I am asked. Even though it might be my right to not answer,why wouldn't I? I don't get the paranoid mentality. Just because you are asked a question does not mean you are a target. If you are you will be mirandized. That would be a good time to not answer questions. But whatever.

Yes, we should be teaching our children that rights are for criminals.

Don't exercise your rights like the criminals do, that would be bad!

Except for concealing your guns like the criminals do. Everyone should do that. That one's good!

j706's logic is uncrackable.

www.reveresriders.org

Say no to drugs. Say yes to bacon!

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ATM View Post
    Yes, we should be teaching our children that rights are for criminals.

Don't exercise your rights like the criminals do, that would be bad!

Except for concealing your guns like the criminals do. Everyone should do that. That one's good!

j706's logic is uncrackable.

+1

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wwwildthing View Post
    These checkpoints are a direct result of Arizona Senate Bill 1070. I'm guessing you 'got a pass' with your attitude... because you don't look Hispanic.
    no. they had these checkpoints way before then

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by E5RANGER375 View Post
    no. they had these checkpoints way before then
    True, but they were 'fishing expeditions'... it's a whole new game now with the power of SB1070 in their pocket.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wwwildthing View Post
    True, but they were 'fishing expeditions'... it's a whole new game now with the power of SB1070 in their pocket.
    That bill has zero to do with this situation. It only affects Arizon law enforcement, not the Border Patrol. The first time I went through one of those stops was over twenty years ago, just south of Alamagordo, NM.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I have nothing to hide from anyone. Therefore I will answer any questions I am asked. Even though it might be my right to not answer,why wouldn't I? I don't get the paranoid mentality. Just because you are asked a question does not mean you are a target. If you are you will be mirandized. That would be a good time to not answer questions. But whatever.
    So by relinquishing your right to not answer his questions, how much further do you allow them to go? Will you let them search you without PC? Your family? Your vehicle? Your home?

Do you not think that you could be incriminating yourself before you are taken into custody? I don't get your line of thinking...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Instant=.40cal=Karma View Post
    So by relinquishing your right to not answer his questions, how much further do you allow them to go? Will you let them search you without PC? Your family? Your vehicle? Your home?

Do you not think that you could be incriminating yourself before you are taken into custody? I don't get your line of thinking...
    He doesn't have to worry about it. He has immunity from the boys in blue.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ATM View Post
    Except for concealing your guns like the criminals do.
    Even though I think this whole thread is totally ridiculous.. I find your comment even more ridiculous!

I'm glad to see you finally admit people who carry concealed are criminals in YOUR mind!

User Info Menu

Every other sentence was dripping with sarcasm. Did you really choose to take that one seriously?

User Info Menu

So what was the point in being a d---? Were you hiding something illegal or is just your thing to hassle guys attempting to do a job? I am a little confused I guess. I am embarrassed for you,your wife and kids. Sheezzz.

Of course you are. You've made it plain time and again you don't approve or appreciate people who exercise their rights.

Any reason for the name calling? Oh... that's right... that's one more way you show your contempt for Americans who stand up for themselves, and it's why I wouldn't urinate in your mouth if your stomach was on fire.
    It happens sometimes, people just explode.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast