Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Info Menu

They have not put much info out at all but if you want to wear a vest thatís your choice, I would just consider wearing a shirt or jacket over it to not instill panic. Just my $0.02 is all.

User Info Menu

So.... someone went shopping and nothing happened? People freaked out. Not IRL (In Real Life), but on Social Media? And called the NEWS to figure it out, and not the Popo?

Friggin' WalMart.
    Ryan "ElDirector"

User Info Menu

I think y'all are looking for this thread.

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/c...-argument.html
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

Leave the guy alone; he was there with his mom.
    "Do not overthink it, gentlemen. It's only a gunfight, not an IRS tax audit." - Louis Awerbuck

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Social media is the last place on the planet to find sensible info and isn't even worth reading in most cases. This is one of those cases. The news story seems to have it right for once.

"Walmart store management alerted team members who monitored the shopper throughout the store but the man never showed any alarming behavior.
    He shopped and left without incident."
    If your crystal meth dealer has all his teeth, he's a cop!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DRob View Post
    Social media is the last place on the planet to find sensible info and isn't even worth reading in most cases. This is one of those cases. The news story seems to have it right for once.

"Walmart store management alerted team members who monitored the shopper throughout the store but the man never showed any alarming behavior.
    He shopped and left without incident."
    Meanwhile several shoplifting groups walked off with $100s of dollars of merchandise.

User Info Menu

Well, I have been to a few places since all of the hullabaloo and had no problems.

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

In any group you will find the most intelligent, and least intelligent. Likewise the most discreet, and least discreet. While the mosts are not always the same people, the leasts usually are.
    I hear They call him Flipper. Yes... yes, I'm serious.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Waiting for one of these threads to be about me on my way home from work. I work armed security and regularly have a stop at Walmart on my way home. Normally wearing all black and open carrying a beretta 96. I take off my uniform shirt so noone could possibly think I'm working there. Never had as much as a dirty look from anyone so far.

User Info Menu

My wife works at that Walmart and was one of the associates that spoke to the young man....she said he was wearing a hunting type vest and did have an open carry weapon holstered. He was with a female and they merely did their shopping. Wife said he was very polite and asked if she could help him find something, which she did. She said that he wasn't even aware that he was being observed, he was just shopping. When they got the things they were looking for, he went to check out and left the store.....another case of social media making a mountain out of a mole hill....
    Chance favors the prepared mind.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast