WTS: 2010 Thompson Machine Zephyr & Zephyr XL .22LR Suppressor SSNFA Demo Models

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    ****SOLD**** #1- 2010 Model Thompson Machine Zephyr XL .22 Suppressor in excellent condition. Suppressor was the SSNFA demo model for the late summer of 2010 (about 3 months) and has about 500 rounds through it. It is one baffle stack design old, which is still a very very good design. Rear end cap and rear of the tube has some marring marks from getting stuck on a .22LR AR-15 when I shot to many rounds and got it heated up to hot (not full auto though). This is the flat back core design which is rated for limited full auto due to it's very multi-chamber thinner design. [strike]WTS FOR $149.95 plus IN tax.[/strike] REDUCED TO $130.00 PLUS IN TAX.

#2- 2010 Model Thompson Machine Zephr .22 Suppressor in good condition. Suppressor was the SSNFA demo model for the entire 2010 summer and has about 1500-2000 rounds through it (without being cleaned). It is one baffle stack old, which is still a very very good design. Rear end cap has minumal marring from removing from different hosts and front endcap has minimum marring from trying to get the front endcap off. THE FRONT END CAP IS CURRENTLY STUCK!! It needs soaked and or heated and cooled to be removed for cleaning if you wish to do so. This and the round count has been taken into consideration in the selling price. [strike]WTS FOR $129.95 PLUS IN TAX.[/strike] REDUCED TO [STRIKE]$110.00 [/STRIKE]$90.00 PLUS IN TAX.

BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL NFA TAXES AND IN SALES TAXES.

DSC_2695.jpg

DSC_2696.jpg

DSC_2698.jpg

Last edited:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Is #2 really capable of being taken apart? I'm really wanting to get into the NFA world and this would work great on my P22.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Is #2 really capable of being taken apart? I'm really wanting to get into the NFA world and this would work great on my P22.

It will come apart, but it is gonna take some work. It is probably gonna mark up the duraheat finish and have to be recoated. I am guessing it will have to be chucked up in a vise and turned out with a wrench. The endcap is aluminum and the tube is steel. It just got hot/cold to many times without being taken apart and anti-siezed and it is siezed up.

This is a perfect example of why you don't shoot that many rounds through a take-apart can if you ever want to take it apart easily again.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom