• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    If they sell them to the US, clearly they're going to sneak back in to go on murderous rampages like the guns in chicago that come from indiana gun shows. They must be destroyed to end the cycle.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Anybody remember the zillion M14 receiver halfs for sale online and the gun shows?

Yes, after November 1994 DA went into warp speed destroying guns after the Republicans won back the House and were talking about changing the ATF's "once a machine gun" rule as DCM was gonna sell M-14s with the lug knocked off like in Europe. Clinton gave, like 300K of them, to the Baltic States after that, lol.

Oh, and the Arkansas NG only sent the M-16A1 lowers to Alabama and sold everything else on COTS, LOL (gotta love that).

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Under Clinton Captain Crunch in Alabama destroyed up to 100K guns of all types.
    I believe the last batch of civilian Federal agency guns that made it to market were a few Customs S&W CS 1 (basically a S&W 686 with 3” and 4” barrels around 1991.

I worked for DOJ/FBOP from 2000-2020 and they would demo our old stuff out to other agencies or institutions but they cut up M14’s old Colt Police Oosutive and S&W pre model 10’s and model 10’s and then some S&W 5946, Ruger P89 DAO (no loss with those) and a MacMillion Sniper rifle I had issued to me. (I cried in that one)

All started under Clinton I presume

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    If Biden don't cheat, maybe Trump can convince Justin Castro to sell us those guns, they would be oot of Canada, and we could have some historic guns.... yes I meant to say oot....

Top Bottom