Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

ATF eForm 1 Back Online

https://mailchi.mp/americansuppresso...5?e=34e473dcfe

"Earlier this month, ATF took a step in the right direction when they added the eForm 1 back to the eForms system. While that doesn't directly help people buying suppressors, ATF is using the eForm 1’s to test the system for bugs. Once they’re able to do so, the next step will be to relaunch eForm 4’s - something we are all looking forward to."

Finally!
    Stamp collecting is fun!

Freelance Gynecologist Trigger Time's Avatar

User Info Menu

This is YUGE
    Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once.

M67

User Info Menu

I got a friend who's been waiting for a form 1 since March (individual). He'll be pissed

Since the responsible person questionnaire, how does one submit fingerprints electronically?

User Info Menu

So I hit another form 4 to a trust 1 month ago. I won’t be too pissed at myself if the form 1 beta takes a while!
    I thought Mosin Nagants came from the earth and there was a limitless supply of this raw fuel?

Living in the E-File Poorhouse Yamadog35's Avatar

User Info Menu

Since it came back up, people are reporting in other forums that they've had their Form 1 turned around in as little as ten days. I submitted a paper Form 1 for an MP5 not long before e-file came back up Wish I had procrastinated a bit.

M67

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamadog35 View Post
    Since it came back up, people are reporting in other forums that they've had their Form 1 turned around in as little as ten days. I submitted a paper Form 1 for an MP5 not long before e-file came back up Wish I had procrastinated a bit.
    That's what I mean, if it's true it kinda blows. Would be best to call into ATF, cancel the first stamp (wasted time) and resubmit via e-file. Would be an aggravating head scratcher but at least you'd finally be able to finish a project

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M67 View Post
    I got a friend who's been waiting for a form 1 since March (individual). He'll be pissed

Since the responsible person questionnaire, how does one submit fingerprints electronically?
    They don't. You get a reference letter to include and then have to mail it in to the ATF within 10 days of form submission.
    Minimum Government, Maximum Freedom.

User Info Menu

Well I'm in. Mailing my prints tomorrow, kind of glad I was dragging my feet on an sbr.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    They don't. You get a reference letter to include and then have to mail it in to the ATF within 10 days of form submission.
    So there is still a mailing component. How can they turn around an efile form 1 in say a month but the printed form takes 9 months. I guess I am too stupid to understand the vast extra effort involved?
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

M67

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snorko View Post
    So there is still a mailing component. How can they turn around an efile form 1 in say a month but the printed form takes 9 months. I guess I am too stupid to understand the vast extra effort involved?
    Me too, why would e-file finger print cards get the express pass and regular paper form 1 fingerprint cards get thrown in the snail line

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast