• ...and so much more!
  • Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I've gotten a number of Form 1 stamps from e-file before they closed it last time and I didn't get a physical stamp. It was always a PDF file with scanned representation of the stamp emailed to me. That's all I ever got. Is the new e-file system now sending physical stamps?

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I've gotten a number of Form 1 stamps from e-file before they closed it last time and I didn't get a physical stamp. It was always a PDF file with scanned representation of the stamp emailed to me. That's all I ever got. Is the new e-file system now sending physical stamps?

That was my impression, maybe we don't get the physical one.

On a side note
    Both of my applications have been obliterated so I've been working with my investigator most of the day to get all my info back into their systems for the first. It's been a PITA and will likely be another once my 2nd gets to an investigator

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Filling out the form 1 right now and have a question.

I just completed the part where you enter your make, model, SN, measurements, etc. It moved on to "step 3" attachment restrictions. It wants me to browse files and upload something and give a description, but it doesn't say what it wants. All it says is:

Attachment restrictions:
    1. 10 attachments per line item
    2. Each attachemnt can be no larger than 3mb
    3. Total file size per submission can be no larger than 30mb
    4. Allowable file types:

No idea what they are wanting here. I already uploaded my photo earlier. Don't think they want my ID here. Kind of stuck until I can find out. Thinking this may be for trust information. Not doing a trust, filing as an individual.

Last edited:

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I uploaded nothing and both have moved into the investigation. I think that idea more for uploading plans etc than just filling for an sbr

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I uploaded nothing and both have moved into the investigation. I think that idea more for uploading plans etc than just filling for an sbr

There was a pull down menu on the next page that had things like photos, schematics, etc. You're probably right.

Found out that I'll have to wait a day or so to finish filing anyway. Not to happy with USAA right now. I added a PO box to my addresses so I could ship things there instead of having them sit out in the snow & slush this winter. It screwed up my account, told them a month ago to fix it, they said they did...Nope. Tried to order a radio this evening and it was rejected every time. Called them to find out WTF and they still had the PO box as my 'main' address. Told them to fix it right now. They deleted the PO box but told me it would take 2 days for the system to update everything. Tried to re-order the radio using the PO box, yep, already gone. Now I'm sitting here with a dead card until their system decided I exist in one of these places. That puts a damper on the Form 1 as well. Pretty pissed at them right now.

Pfcmaurx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Jeffersonville
    https://mailchi.mp/americansuppressorassociation/october-newsletter-2753295?e=34e473dcfe

"Earlier this month, ATF took a step in the right direction when they added the eForm 1 back to the eForms system. While that doesn't directly help people buying suppressors, ATF is using the eForm 1’s to test the system for bugs. Once they’re able to do so, the next step will be to relaunch eForm 4’s - something we are all looking forward to."

Finally!
    I hope the form 4’s are back soon!

Top Bottom