• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doublesharp

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Clark County
    Sounds like the neighbor isn't the brightest crayon in the box.
    Hmmm Forestry road is not too far from the gun range.......

Man accused of burglarizing neighbor » Recent Local News » News and Tribune

May 15, 2012 Man accused of burglarizing neighbor

Missing items found in vehicle next door

By TARA SCHMELZ tara.schmelz@newsandtribune.com
    HENRYVILLE — Police cracked open a burglary case in Henryville, after a neighbor asked to speak to police and had items that were reported missing in his vehicle.

According to the probable cause affidavit, police went to Forestry Road on May 10 after a woman reported her house had been broken into. The woman started to try to figure out what was missing, and told police about the items she noticed right off — a BB gun, pellet gun, a guitar and “Star Wars” collectible items. As the officer was taking photos of the window that was broken into, neighbor Eric M. Wilson, 27, told the officer that he lived next door and would be inside if the officer needed him to answer any questions.

Once the officer finished at the woman’s home, he went over to question Wilson. On his way there, he noticed Wilson’s Chevrolet Blazer with two long guns and a guitar case in the back seat. When the officer questioned Wilson, he said he did not see anyone on the woman’s property. Wilson also said he did not own any guns or a guitar. The officer then questioned him about the ones in his vehicle, and Wilson said the woman let him borrow those guns and the guitar because he wanted to learn how to play.

Wilson then took the officer to his vehicle where he showed him the items he allegedly borrowed. He said he was done with them and the officer could give them back to her.

Police found the BB gun, pellet gun, guitar, “Star Wars” collectibles and many items the woman was unaware were gone, including various collectibles, digital cameras and more.

After further questioning, Wilson told police that he entered the house through a window. He said he planned on keeping the items for himself and had also taken pills that he had hoped to sell.

Wilson is charged with burglary, a class B felony, where he faces six to 20 years in prison if convicted.

No attorney was listed online for Wilson.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Wow. Just wow. How dumb can you get?

Semi-related note; Henryville High School's Prom is tonight, (I live near there, its been on the news,) and Lady Antebellum is going to be there in order to raise money to rebuild the school.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Wow. Just wow. How dumb can you get?

Semi-related note; Henryville High School's Prom is tonight, (I live near there, its been on the news,) and Lady Antebellum is going to be there in order to raise money to rebuild the school.

Yea it will be good for the kids to have a little fun.:yesway:

Spazstick87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I have a hard time understanding why someone would rob their neighbor and stick around to talk to the police. ...wait i have a hard time understanding why people rob others it seems like people have lost the desire to work..I worry about my generation and how alot of people dont feel like they need to work for the possesions that they own...

Top Bottom