Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Is it me or does CZ customer service stink

So long story short I want to buy the new Scorpion with the folding brace that is all new as of a few weeks ago. On their website they say they are in stock and available. I have a guy that ordered me one though GB but he said he didn't know when he would get it. So I emailed CZ to try and get a time line as well as called and both times were very short answers. Basically order it and wait. I find it hard to believe that you can't tell me roughly when you are going to start shipping items that are listed as available on your website. Okay rant done.

User Info Menu

At least they arenít giving you bad dates.

I called Savage in early December about the new B22 Precision. I was told they would be shipping them by mid-December. So far no one has seen one. Glad I didnít really want one that bad and didnít put money on one somewhere.
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Just to be clear...this was ordered by someone else. Are they obligated to answer you on this as the order is under another name..
    Just curious. And often times when you are dealing with one of the Commie company's there is not a lot of info in the loop.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chef1231 View Post
    So long story short I want to buy the new Scorpion with the folding brace that is all new as of a few weeks ago. On their website they say they are in stock and available. I have a guy that ordered me one though GB but he said he didn't know when he would get it. So I emailed CZ to try and get a time line as well as called and both times were very short answers. Basically order it and wait. I find it hard to believe that you can't tell me roughly when you are going to start shipping items that are listed as available on your website. Okay rant done.
    How would you expect CZ to know when a gun purchased from a third party on GB would arrive?

User Info Menu

Yeah, you can't call CZ to find out when a distributor is going to deliver a product to a dealer to sell on Gunbroker. They can't possibly know that answer.

It does look like a lot of fun, though. I am supposed to pick up a Scorpion pistol early next week, and I'm sure that it will eventually become a SBR with a folding stock. I'm looking forward to it.
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

I think you guys are all misunderstanding what I am trying to say. They released a gun on their website that they say it is available and in stock. They have not shipped any of them to anyone. I can't find a single one on Gunbroker or anywhere else for that matter. I am not asking them when the one I ordered would be available but rather when are any of them going to be out. I figured it was pretty straight forward question since again the website says they are in stock and not something like coming soon, etc... instead I basically got a good luck and back order one. Meh now that I really think about it the Shot show is coming and with any luck LWRC is going to drop a 9mm SMG like the 45 they have

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-scorpi...folding-brace/

https://www.lwrci.com/SMG-45-Pistol-SB-Brace_p_268.html

M67

User Info Menu

I think all the models on their site show in stock. Have for a long time itís some sort of glitch that probably does need fixed but ehhh

really itís shame on who you bought the pistol from. If It was a pre order they should have stated. If they said in stock and ready to ship that means to me in stock, not drop ship from a distributor or they can order it for you receive it then ship it to you. Means they have it in their possession

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

The guy I ordered it from said he had no idea when it would get to him. He said he could place orders for it and that was it. Which I guess is the whole reason I reached out to CZ in the first place.

LP1
    Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    J... when you are dealing with one of the Commie company's there is not a lot of info in the loop.
    Huh? You're about 30 years behind the curve. Czech Republic is not communist, nor has it been for a loooong time.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LP1 View Post
    Huh? You're about 30 years behind the curve. Czech Republic is not communist, nor has it been for a loooong time.
    If you moved among the CZ faithful we call these pieces "Commie guns"
    I suppose purple would have been in order here.

AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast