Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Design your own gun store

Just curious what would be your focuses if you owned a gun store, maybe things that you aren't seeing right now in stores.

One thing around here is most used guns seem to be sold online, I would like a good selection of used guns.
    Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9

User Info Menu

Must haves:

1) Do away with those little blue and yellow tags every gunshop buys, with the craggy little handwriting nobody can read. Sharpie markers and 3x5 cards all around (okay I'm getting old).

2) Have a "paperwork station" for filling out 4473s, that doesn't block any display cases.

Nice to have:

3) Take those damn red Winchester stools to the dump!
    Last edited by Twangbanger; 1 Week Ago at 13:23.

User Info Menu

I'd like to own a strip mall of sorts.

Harley Davidson dealership, gun store/mil surp/outdoor store, tattoo shop, bar & grill. Separate business (all owned by me) but appeal to the same (general) clientele.

As to the gun store specifically, I'm not real sure. Used guns are tough, you have to buy them so low to be able to sell them for a profit and be competitive with online prices, it's tough to get a good inventory because no one wants to sell to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post

Harley Davidson dealership, gun store/mil surp/outdoor store, tattoo shop, bar & grill. Separate business (all owned by me) but appeal to the same (general) clientele.

As to the gun store specifically, I'm not real sure. Used guns are tough, you have to buy them so low to be able to sell them for a profit and be competitive with online prices, it's tough to get a good inventory because no one wants to sell to you.
    (...and petting zoo...)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post

Better ad divorce attorney, cause a lot of people will be leaving your strip mall broke
    Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pitbulld45 View Post
    Better ad divorce attorney, cause a lot of people will be leaving your strip mall broke
    Ooo, light bulb! Add a strip club at the end!
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

User Info Menu

I imagine a rectangular prism, the walls are lined with cool rifles and it also contains smaller rectangular prisms filled with handguns. Also one of the handgun rectangles has a cash register on top.

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

Mine would have to have a range in it. That way, when someone wants that "cute little snubby" for their first gun, I can take them out and give them a few shots with it. Then a few shots from a little bit bigger semi auto.

Then I'd become a franchise/partner/whatever for PSA.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

My “hood” store-

products: 50% of inventory Hi-Points, 25% .25 weapons, 15% cheap 12g, 10% .40
    Other inventory: fake BP vests, homeboy sights, lasers
    Majority rounds in stock: “nina” and .25
    Sales counter: BP enclosed, point at what you want, cash first “now GTFO”
    Staff: at least one with gold teeth, one bilingual, one white country boy with a camp hat (that everyone thinks knows what he’s talking about), and two incredibly hot chicks Latino and Redbone; boob size not essential. Booty? Something spectacular.... falls also under advertising.

Motto: When you can't pound, put them in the ground.

And my Carmel store?
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    My “hood” store-

products: 50% of inventory Hi-Points, 25% .25 weapons, 15% cheap 12g, 10% .40
    Other inventory: fake BP vests, homeboy sights, lasers
    Majority rounds in stock: “nina” and .25
    Sales counter: BP enclosed, point at what you want, cash first “now GTFO”
    Staff: at least one with gold teeth, one bilingual, one white country boy with a camp hat (that everyone thinks knows what he’s talking about), and two incredibly hot chicks Latino and Redbone; boob size not essential. Booty? Something spectacular.... falls also under advertising.

Motto: When you can't pound, put them in the ground.

And my Carmel store?

Wow...Dead on and you've never even been here...

Very impressed sir....

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast