Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

User Info Menu

Wasn't Hitlary supposed to be essentially Obama's third term - due to continuity (of corruption and fecklessness) and such? That doesn't seem to have turned out to be very popular

If it's about blackness, then it seems they need to find a black Beto. Someone without much of a track record on anything and relatively unknown so his story can be shaped as necessary. Everybody knows now that the prize in the Obama cracker jack box was a turd. I don't think he could even win Iowa now
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    I don't ever recall seeing anyone on INGO every saying, "No, don't worry about Obama saying that, we he doesn't mean it." (doesn't this thread illustrate that?)

Or, insert anything said by Schumer, Pelosi, AOC, etc.

I don't recall any Presidents uttering so many unbelievable, off-the-wall and off-the-cuff, one day this, next day that, statements and commitments.

One day we're entering a trade agreement with a country, the next day there's the a promise of a tariff, and then the next day, no tariff.

I certainly don't recall Regan being this mercurial and flaky with his words.
    Yeah and reactions like yours is why I love this President.
    Its like the old lady at the grocery store that came up to look at my baby son several years ago and saw his SOE tactical COCK with the "made in the mother ****ing USA" tag on it.
    Her huff and puff reaction made it all worth it.
    Hes a baby, he cant read. It was just a chew toy to him.

Anyways, i love it when people with a stick up their ass get knocked down a few pegs. This is what Trump is doing to the worthless congress and fake news media. Or left news propaganda media.

Or I see people saying well Trump is doing this wrong or mlm that wrong or going against the constitution here or there.
    Where the hell were all of these so-called defenders of freedom before Trump while other presidents and obama and congress river danced all over the constitution and our rights? Silence
    Last edited by Trigger Time; 3 Weeks Ago at 16:16.
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Yeah and reactions like yours is why I love this President.
    Its like the old lady at the grocery store that came up to look at my baby son several years ago and saw his SOE tactical COCK with the "made in the mother ****ing USA" tag on it.
    Her huff and puff reaction made it all worth it.
    Hes a baby, he cant read. It was just a chew toy to him.

Anyways, i love it when people with a stick up their ass get knocked down a few pegs. This is what Trump is doing to the worthless congress and fake news media. Or left news propaganda media.

Or I see people saying well Trump is doing this wrong or mlm that wrong or going against the constitution here or there.
    Where the hell were all of these so-called defenders of freedom before Trump while other presidents and obama and congress river danced all over the constitution and our rights? Silence
    Your baby son has a tactical cock?? I don't even have one of those. Just the regular kind. I feel so inadequate now. And it's a chew toy?? Double inadequate here.

User Info Menu

What if he called his second term his third? Can you hear the media heads explode?!?!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6