• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Take a breath, count to three... and remember...

[video=youtube;9cWnubJ9CEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cWnubJ9CEw[/video]

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Seems like he's far more about talking first and thinking some other time. Other presidents did a much better job at presentation and appearances.

It is his style. No one paying attention should be surprised by it by now. He's been a salesman/marketer/negotiator for decades and knows how to move people with words. He also has been more than willing to fight back when attacked (and it has been a constant stream of attacks since the election). I understand not liking this, but recent elections with McCain and Romney have shown that laying supine while being attacked results in being destroyed as a candidate and human being by the media. We would almost certainly not have Trump as president if the media were more reasonable and balanced. The left has chosen the form of their destructor.

I really think his recent announcement about ICE and illegal immigrants was about getting as many to self-deport and not immigrate as possible. As for a third term, since he hasn't even achieved a second term yet, anyone taking it seriously is wasting their time.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trolling is juvenile no matter who does it....

At some point, the "Take him seriously, but not literally" bit gets confusing.

giphy.gif

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I wouldn’t vote for anyone pushing for a third term at POTUS when the second one was up.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So we can't take anything the president says seriously, we've just come to expect lies, half-truths, and empty rhetoric.

And we're OK with this? :dunno:

Welcome to modern America, there, Rip. I think the last time any American president told a major truth was Eisenhower's warning against the military/industrial complex

Is there supposed to be some non-transitive difference between the scolds telling us we're never critical enough of this president and those same scolds who are always critical of him?

Wokeness to elite lies is now central to who conservatives are, and the True Conservatives™ are furious that we’ve stopped caring. They hate that the primary principle of conservatism is no longer losing like well-behaved little wusses – that was their only real talent and if we don’t intend to lose anymore, we don’t need that crew of smarmy losers anymore. The 2016 primary was a battle between the Jeb!-loving “Oh noes, we needs to get the approval of the people who hate us” clique, and the “Oh, I got your approval right here” contingent that elected Donald Trump. That whole trying to please the people who will always hate us thing? That’s not a conservative thing anymore, except for a few suck-ups like Ben Sasse and other the tiresome members of Team Sanctimony.

They fuss, “We’re better than that!” and now we just laugh.

“Yeah, I think we’ll stop trying to please you and do what’s in our interests instead. Why the sad face? You mad, bro?”

Here’s the bottom line.

We. Don’t. Care. What. You. Say. Anymore.

And Donald J. Trump is the avatar of our not caring. Remember, he knows these elitist goofs better than we ever will, and no one has less respect for them. He was in there among them for decades as they sucked up to him and his dough. He dealt with, exploited, and now endlessly owns, the pompous, arrogant, and impotent press.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't ever recall seeing anyone on INGO every saying, "No, don't worry about Obama saying that, we he doesn't mean it."

I don't remember any dust ups over this topic. If you are using this thread as a metric it's pretty sparse as far as replies go compared to INGO members numbers as a whole.

(doesn't this thread illustrate that?)

Does it? I'm not seeing too much outside of "there is no way thats going to happen" etc.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Wasn't Hitlary supposed to be essentially Obama's third term - due to continuity (of corruption and fecklessness) and such? That doesn't seem to have turned out to be very popular

If it's about blackness, then it seems they need to find a black Beto. Someone without much of a track record on anything and relatively unknown so his story can be shaped as necessary. Everybody knows now that the prize in the Obama cracker jack box was a turd. I don't think he could even win Iowa now

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I don't ever recall seeing anyone on INGO every saying, "No, don't worry about Obama saying that, we he doesn't mean it." (doesn't this thread illustrate that?)

Or, insert anything said by Schumer, Pelosi, AOC, etc.

I don't recall any Presidents uttering so many unbelievable, off-the-wall and off-the-cuff, one day this, next day that, statements and commitments.

One day we're entering a trade agreement with a country, the next day there's the a promise of a tariff, and then the next day, no tariff.

I certainly don't recall Regan being this mercurial and flaky with his words.
    Yeah and reactions like yours is why I love this President.
    Its like the old lady at the grocery store that came up to look at my baby son several years ago and saw his SOE tactical COCK with the "made in the mother ****ing USA" tag on it.
    Her huff and puff reaction made it all worth it.
    Hes a baby, he cant read. It was just a chew toy to him.

Anyways, i love it when people with a stick up their ass get knocked down a few pegs. This is what Trump is doing to the worthless congress and fake news media. Or left news propaganda media.

Or I see people saying well Trump is doing this wrong or mlm that wrong or going against the constitution here or there.
    Where the hell were all of these so-called defenders of freedom before Trump while other presidents and obama and congress river danced all over the constitution and our rights? Silence

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah and reactions like yours is why I love this President.
    Its like the old lady at the grocery store that came up to look at my baby son several years ago and saw his SOE tactical COCK with the "made in the mother ****ing USA" tag on it.
    Her huff and puff reaction made it all worth it.
    Hes a baby, he cant read. It was just a chew toy to him.

Anyways, i love it when people with a stick up their ass get knocked down a few pegs. This is what Trump is doing to the worthless congress and fake news media. Or left news propaganda media.

Or I see people saying well Trump is doing this wrong or mlm that wrong or going against the constitution here or there.
    Where the hell were all of these so-called defenders of freedom before Trump while other presidents and obama and congress river danced all over the constitution and our rights? Silence

Your baby son has a tactical cock?? :faint: I don't even have one of those. Just the regular kind. I feel so inadequate now. And it's a chew toy?? Double inadequate here. :faint::faint:

Top Bottom