Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Open Carry Texas Continues Blue Falcon Rampage

It just won't stop down there. Someone tell them to stop, now please.

Sonic and Chilis Still Being Targeted, But No Word Yet | Shall Not Be Questioned
    Denny Reichard, RIP.

User Info Menu

[sigh]

I feel like we need to make a counterpoint to these restaurant chains that gun owners spend money, too.

Perhaps another petition.org exercise? There are a whole bunch more of us that don't carry our long arms into places, but still don't want these places to start self-restricting firearms.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Well as long as the 'activists' feel significant in their own eyes and get to play the victim for their own little fan base, I guess that's all that matters.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

Master

User Info Menu

I am pretty sure that OCT told its members not to eat at national chains like that since at least 5/22. I have a feeling those videos are related to the one photo at Sonic's also. Since MDA likes to repost photos over and over again until they bully businesses into their way.

User Info Menu

Well, at least none of these businesses will have to deal with the issue of being the first. Pretty soon, it will be a pretty normal thing to respectfully request that people don't bring their guns in. After all, other big chains have done it and are still in the black.

User Info Menu

Yeah...the restaurants who apparently never cared if someone carried a handgun.....they're the problem. Not the people yanking them into the debate despite the desire to just stay neutral and do business.

User Info Menu

Founder - Military Armaments Research System,

User Info Menu

Patches? We don't need no stinkin' patches.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

In other news, INGO members wet their pants trying to appease Moms Who Demand You Be Disarmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by dburkhead View Post
    This is a discussion board. We're here to discuss, even if we <gasp> disagree.

User Info Menu

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast