Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 596 of 731 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 606 646 696 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 7309

User Info Menu

Sounds pretty sexist if she believes that women are subordinate to men and incapable of exercising independent thought and actions.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    A cleaner doing their job? Wow.

Wow.

Media has no job other than to try and divide.

They say "A woman's work is never done."

I figure that's probably why they get paid less.
    No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up.

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    I'm thinking, "Oh, this kid should have known better than take a Women's Study class."

Nope.

It was a 400 level class on Christianity.

Well, OK, the student should have known better than take a class from a professor who's specialty is, "Christian Feminist Theology".

Actually, after reading the CV's of the professors at IUP's school of religion, this kid is totally getting what he deserves for enrolling. Besides, a religious studies degree is just as worthless as women's studies.
    Unless one wants to go to seminary, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    It's the West that I'm most worried about. It's not the ****holes brought about by tyrannical people I'm worried about. The world does not have a shortage of ****holes, and the toxic leftism isn't going to directly affect those ****holes. They'll still be ****holes.

No other civilization has achieved the advancement of individual liberty and quality of life in the scale that Western civilization has accomplished. And the progressives are hell bent on turning the West into a ****hole.
    This is the theory of entropy. If you have a barrel of fine wine and add to it a teaspoon of sewage, you get sewage. But if you have a barrel of sewage and add to it a teaspoon of fine wine, you still have only sewage.

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

User Info Menu

Take a look at the Metropolitan Police (Greater London) Orwellian definition of "hate incident"

What is hate crime? | The Met
    Orwell was a prophetic genius. NEWSPEAK became reality. It is the language of the SJW.

I am a Citizen, not a subject....

Before he was the Man in Black, he was the Airman in Air Force Blue.

User Info Menu

Huff Po deputy editor confirms they've been discriminating and celebrates it.

So racism and sexism is ok, as long as it's against straight white people.

https://twitter.com/ChloeAngyal/stat...31492727832576

Our goals for this month were: less than 50% white authors (check!), Asian representation that matches or exceeds the US population (check!), more trans and non-binary authors (check, but I want to do better).

We also wanted to raise Latinx representation to match or exceed the US population. We didn't achieve that goal, but we're moving firmly in the right direction.
    Well aren't you lively... did something nice happen?

KLB

User Info Menu

Huff Po deputy editor confirms they've been discriminating and celebrates it.

So racism and sexism is ok, as long as it's against straight white people.

https://twitter.com/ChloeAngyal/stat...31492727832576
    I quit reading their site at all a while ago due to the absolute bias of all of the crap they write. This just shows more that I made the correct decision.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Rather long but worth the read:

The Psychology of Progressive Hostility - Quillette
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    Clerks, Mallrats, even Clerks 2 I really liked, but Dogma was just too insulting to even attempt watching.
    It had a few good moments...I remember Alan Rickman's character was funny....
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spencer rifle View Post
    That was pretty good.
    Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

In the why Insane Social Justice exists category:

In the same Mississippi county that's currently being sued for running discriminatory, unconstitutional roadblocks in black neighborhoods, the now-sheriff forwarded a chain message about "white pride" containing a long list of racial slurs around the office.
    Mississippi Sheriff's Department Gets Sued, ACLU Finds a Long 'White Pride' Email - Hit & Run : Reason.com
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ide-Email.html
    ACLU of Mississippi says they have new evidence showing racism i - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson, MS

I Have the Worst Crew Ever