Not open for further replies.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So . . .

Professor Weinstein got Neville Chamberlained by the Evergreen president and at least some of his former colleagues.

I hope that Prof. Weinstein is able to finally see that the "progressives" whom he thought were his comrades and allies are nothing of the kind. They are 100% about control and establishing control over all of us, often with the use of their useful fools like the Evergreen students who seemingly instigated this shameful debacle.

I don't think he will though, as long as he continues to believe in the fantasy that the ideologues on the left who will not tolerate any dissent or disagreement or anything short of full agreement with their policies of the minutes are a fringe minority. They absolutely are not. The difference is that those who are currently willing to enact violence to ensure obedience are still a fringe minority. Those who will not tolerate (in other ways) deviating from the party line are very much a majority. Spend some time in an area like the San Francisco Bay Area and you will feel and see this in action.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Too influential? I think the threshold for that has less to do with number of followers than it has to do with how critical he is of orthodoxy.

I know a very progressive guy who is an absolute Elon Musk fanboi. He must be quite conflicted. I'll have to ask him.

You are correct, I think.

Were he toeing the party line, he would not be labeled "too influential." He's a heretic and the cult sees that this heretic is a little too big for them to swat as they would one of us.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So . . .

Professor Weinstein got Neville Chamberlained by the Evergreen president and at least some of his former colleagues.

I hope that Prof. Weinstein is able to finally see that the "progressives" whom he thought were his comrades and allies are nothing of the kind. They are 100% about control and establishing control over all of us, often with the use of their useful fools like the Evergreen students who seemingly instigated this shameful debacle.

I don't think he will though, as long as he continues to believe in the fantasy that the ideologues on the left who will not tolerate any dissent or disagreement or anything short of full agreement with their policies of the minutes are a fringe minority. They absolutely are not. The difference is that those who are currently willing to enact violence to ensure obedience are still a fringe minority. Those who will not tolerate (in other ways) deviating from the party line are very much a majority. Spend some time in an area like the San Francisco Bay Area and you will feel and see this in action.
    I’ve been following Weinstein since the meltdown. It’s apparent that he is quite aware of the regressive left and what they’re about. He hasn’t changed in terms of being a liberal. He’s every bit that. But he’s not a postmodern progressive. Who, btw, calls him alt right.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I’ve been following Weinstein since the meltdown. It’s apparent that he is quite aware of the regressive left and what they’re about. He hasn’t changed in terms of being a liberal. He’s every bit that. But he’s not a postmodern progressive. Who, btw, calls him alt right.

Why does he assert that they're a fringe minority then? If they were, he'd still have a job.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom