Page 183 of 258 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 193 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2577
    Why does it seem that all the talk here is by people looking in a rearview mirror? Isn't the future what is important? Who really cares what some blogger or reporter whines about? It's the internet. It is mostly whining.

Let's keep our eye on the ball and see what Trump actually does. Not what he Tweets he's gonna do. Tweets are cheep. (heh heh)
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

Note from BuzzFeed CEO to staff.

Every outlet he names came out against the report Buzzfeed published. Buzzfeed won't say if it stands by the report, only decision to publish

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    You cannot troll the mainland United States. There would be a meme behind every blade of grass.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Why does it seem that all the talk here is by people looking in a rearview mirror? Isn't the future what is important? Who really cares what some blogger or reporter whines about? It's the internet. It is mostly whining.

Let's keep our eye on the ball and see what Trump actually does. Not what he Tweets he's gonna do. Tweets are cheep. (heh heh)
    Like the 10,000 American workers Trump is apparently happy that are out of a job. I referenced the a few pages ago, and didn't get a peep. Blinders on, I guess.
    There's a special place in hell for Carolyn and Roy Bryant.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Like the 10,000 American workers Trump is apparently happy that are out of a job. I referenced the a few pages ago, and didn't get a peep. Blinders on, I guess.
    missed it. What did you post
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

Interesting.

impactful journalism != honest journalism
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    missed it. What did you post
    Macy announced that it is going to close 6 stores and lay off 10,000 people. If you recall, they broke ties with Trump. Following their announcement, a couple days Trump made light of the situation calling it "another win for Trump." My post is essentially said this is why he should stay off Twitter, because that sentiment comes off as very childish, given that 10,000 people are going to be out of jobs. It makes him seem as if his personal beef with Macy's executive management is more noteworthy, than the people that work under them. Twitter is going to ruin Trump, if he doesn't get a handle on it.
    There's a special place in hell for Carolyn and Roy Bryant.

He's fooling with the abyss. The abyss doesn't fool around.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

I don't recall the history of trump and Macy's. I also see the difference in a company closing shop and moving to Mexico and a company that cannot be profitable and closing its doors.

people will still buy the products Macy's sells, they will just do it at a different store, from people who used to work at Macy's
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

Indiucky, Across the river from Kentuckiana
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Macy announced that it is going to close 6 stores and lay off 10,000 people. If you recall, they broke ties with Trump. Following their announcement, a couple days Trump made light of the situation calling it "another win for Trump." My post is essentially said this is why he should stay off Twitter, because that sentiment comes off as very childish, given that 10,000 people are going to be out of jobs. It makes him seem as if his personal beef with Macy's executive management is more noteworthy, than the people that work under them. Twitter is going to ruin Trump, if he doesn't get a handle on it.
    It seems like only yesterday boycotts were a powerful tool to promote change and to vote with one's pocket book...Now that those on the right are doing them I guess they are just job killers perpetuated by mean old Republicans trying to starve poor people.....Who knew???

Donald Trump Supporters Boycott Pepsi, Macy?s, Dreamworks and Netflix
    Last edited by indiucky; 01-11-2017 at 14:10.
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

Indiucky, Across the river from Kentuckiana
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    He's fooling with the abyss. The abyss doesn't fool around.
    We just bought an abyss...I am kind of excited but have only peered into it so far...Looks kind of snake-y, and by snake-y I mean copperhead-y....

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.