Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 252 of 272 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2716
    KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Or, his boyfriend hit him. And he's covering it up with an "incident".
    Yeah, or as one of the videos suggested, a hookup with someone he didn't really know.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

I assumed the police looked at security video at Subway and asked the Subway clerk if Jussie had a cut under his eye when he came in. Maybe I'm wrong.
    I thought I had read that his building has a doorman who said he had the cut when he came home from Subway. But if he didn't have a cut in Subway's video then he had to get it on the way home.

User Info Menu

MAGAman gets physical with some TV news crews, specifically a BBC cameraguy.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47208909
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Well, attacking the press doesn't do any good.

But, they barely seem to mention it when antifa attacks the press.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

Jussie Smollett Turns Over ‘Limited and Redacted’ Phone Records, Police Say

Latest from Chicago PD on Jussie Smollett case:

"We are very appreciative of the victim's cooperation however the records provided do not meet the burden for a criminal investigation"
    We are Homo Ludens. We are those who play.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Assuming Jussie Smollett is proven to have fabricated this story, I can predict the Liberal take on it ....

"Just because it didn't happen this time doesn't mean it hasn't happened hundreds or thousands of time before. The fact that he felt he had to make these claims proves the extent of racism and homophobia in this country."
    Last statement is a bit of circular reasoning.
    Unrepentant unreconstructed bigot.
    Humor is a social construct used by the patriarchy as a tool to oppress womyn and tree frogs.

Spread the word to save the r-word.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    My take- he got into a "fight" which he promptly lost and both he and his management saw a chance to make him a household name and hero.

Not much of a new concept.
    Would have to have been an uber short fight. In about the span of a minute, the encounter would have to escalate from meeting to confrontation to the point of violence, then punches thrown, then decision made to fabricate hoax hate after he got his ass beat, who knows where the clothes line would come from in that short time. He’s in a camera frame, steps out of frame, then steps back into frame one minute later with the clothesline around his neck.

Nah. I seriously doubt he had a tussle with anyone. Most likely had planned the hoax. His manager may have been in on it. Highly doubtful he didn’t have the clothline with him. The “hate” letter he received earlier was probably was a setup for this.

He probably threw away the receipt for the clothesline along with the rapping well before he got to subway. Or, Idunno. Maybe the cops should have sifted through the subway garbage.
    Unrepentant unreconstructed bigot.
    Humor is a social construct used by the patriarchy as a tool to oppress womyn and tree frogs.

Spread the word to save the r-word.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Would have to have been an uber short fight. In about the span of a minute, the encounter would have to escalate from meeting to confrontation to the point of violence, then punches thrown, then decision made to fabricate hoax hate after he got his ass beat, who knows where the clothes line would come from in that short time. He’s in a camera frame, steps out of frame, then steps back into frame one minute later with the clothesline around his neck.

Nah. I seriously doubt he had a tussle with anyone. Most likely had planned the hoax. His manager may have been in on it. Highly doubtful he didn’t have the clothline with him. The “hate” letter he received earlier was probably was a setup for this.

He probably threw away the receipt for the clothesline along with the rapping well before he got to subway. Or, Idunno. Maybe the cops should have sifted through the subway garbage.
    If Smollett is to be believed, he was targeted, and 60 seconds is more than enough time to mess someone up, hell 15 seconds will do.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Yes, but the perpetrator(s) would have had to show a Jason Bourne level of training, scouting and awareness to not appear on any surveillance camera. Not sure even JB could get into position to pop Smollett at a randomly selected location w/o appearing on camera somewhere or have adequately scouted that same random location

I also wonder about the amateurish threats mailed to the production of Empire prior to this incident. Although my favorite explanation is still "Forgot what the safe word was" it's possible he was trying to roll with a more comprehensive plan and is just really poor on execution
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

The tea leaves suggest the next iteration of the narrative will be:

Just like many People of Color and members of the LGBTQ community, the police are not there to protect us. Jussie was the victim of this crime. The whole thing started on a leak from the CPD that was untrue. The reason they handed over a redacted activity list from the phone was because they are afraid of leaks by CPD. In fact, the facts surrounding the phone activity log WERE leaked which further proves that police can't be trusted. Jussie will no longer cooperate with the cruel and callous system that is fundamentally incapable of protecting him. This is why there's no cooperation with the police, because they are untrustworthsomy.

Of course, I disagree with that whole thing, but something along those lines will come out. Dude can't really help the police, or just doesn't want to, and will need a narrative that explains it.

If CPD files charges after that, it'll look like they're angry about what he says and he'll be a "political prisoner."
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.