Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 367 of 444 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 377 417 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4433

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    This would work too.

Not aging well. Kinda looks like a dude.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Not aging well. Kinda looks like a dude.
    When didn't she?

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Did the judge offer him some cookies and milk? I know I respond well to that.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    This would work too.

Isn't that the chick that got off by putting a beatle in her *****?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    No prison time for Massachusetts man who sent white powder to Don Jr. and Eric Trump.

"Would not respond well to incarceration..."

What the **** does that mean
    What's the word for what happens when a citizenry loses faith in the "justice" system?
    Vigil...ism?
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

Another cause for loss of confidence

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

Jussie Smollett's brother "JoJo" says Jussie was the victim of a hate crime, and that he's suffering "night terrors" now.

Let that be my contrarian reply...

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Jussie Smollett was a victim of his own uncontrollable hatred toward Trump and MAGA supporters.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Jussie Smollett's brother "JoJo" says Jussie was the victim of a hate crime, and that he's suffering "night terrors" now.

That **** cray
    That **** cray
    That **** cray
    Seen on Facebook: “Love trumping hate involves a lot more assault and arson than I thought it would”

"I believe in a system of Love and Karma, but, to counterbalance that, if it fails, I'm buying an AK-47..." - Unidentified Californian on Fox News following Antifa protests fascist riots

User Info Menu

Jewish man charged with hate crime for drawing swastikas pleads guilty to lesser charge

A Jewish Uptown resident who was charged with a hate crime for drawing swastikas in his neighborhood before Election Day last November [2018 midterm election] has pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of knowingly damaging property.

Heath A. Levey, 52, was sentenced to 153 days time served and released after rendering his plea to the reduced charge last week.

Levey was charged with hate crime after neighbors identified him as the man who drew swastikas and references to the CIA on their property in the 800 block of West Eastwood and another nearby home on Nov. 2nd, four days before the mid-term elections.
    And he has a track record:

Exclusive: Jewish Uptown man accused of drawing swastika graffiti; Before 2016 election, he was accused of threatening to rape a woman — "You f*cking Republican!"

Court files reviewed by CWBChicago today reveal that days before the 2016 presidential election, Levey was accused of assaulting an Uptown woman and damaging her property.

A 50-year-old woman told police that she looked out her home’s front window around 6:30 p.m. on November 3, 2016, and saw an “enraged” Levey screaming and forcing open her front gate in the 4200 block of North Hazel.

Levey entered the yard, “stomping hard on the ground while menacingly charging” toward the woman’s front door, police said in a report.

Spotting the woman through her front window, Levey reportedly screamed, “I’m going to rape you, you f*cking Republican! I’m calling the CIA. I’m going to kill all the women and children!”

Levey reached a deal with prosecutors in which he pleaded guilty to damaging the woman’s gate while the state dropped assault charges. He was sentenced to 18 months probation and fined $265 by Judge Clarence Burch.
    In case you think he got off kind of light, they also slapped him with a no-stalking order...so there!

But friends of Levey on Facebook, contacted by CWBChicago Friday, said he comes from a Jewish family and has been openly gay and a professed Democrat for years.