Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: OK, MAKEUM PAY.

User Info Menu

OK, MAKEUM PAY.

Well, the DNC and Hillary started this witch hunt under false pretences along with the blessings of BHO and it cost the American tax payers $35,000,000.00 plus, not including what it cost many of the innocent victims to defend themselves against false charges. So the Dems, all of them need to repay the American people big time.
    What say the hive?
    If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. (Rom12:18)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flightsimmer View Post
    Well, the DNC and Hillary started this witch hunt under false pretences along with the blessings of BHO and it cost the American tax payers $35,000,000.00 plus, not including what it cost many of the innocent victims to defend themselves against false charges. So the Dems, all of them need to repay the American people big time.
    What say the hive?
    There's so, so many boondoggles that the DNC has made us pay for... I've lost hope of being reimbursed, but I have receipts! ...maybe I can take the Meuller Report and use it as a Menards Rebate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flightsimmer View Post
    What say the hive?

Whats a “hive ?”

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by amboy49 View Post
    Whats a “hive ?”
    I think he means INGO; which often has a hive mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Seriously simmer........... A federal restitution law suit is not out of the question.

We the People vs BHO, the Clintons, Schumer, Loretta Lynch, Waters, etc, etc, etc............
    Teach a kid something wholesome today..... and teach an adult gun safety this week.

User Info Menu

Im still waiting for them to go after Hillary and prosecute her.
    Id also like to see several of the obama administration indicted.
    Needs to happen
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

Marksman

User Info Menu

well if they paid, it would be with our money

User Info Menu

I say several people, for fraud and attempting to subvert an election, need to spend the remainder of their lives in prison.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

As much as I would love to see the gang wearing orange jump suits, Hillary and King Barack appear to be above the law, and I doubt many are willing to risk their lives to bring them to justice.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GREEN607 View Post
    Seriously simmer........... A federal restitution law suit is not out of the question.

We the People vs BHO, the Clintons, Schumer, Loretta Lynch, Waters, etc, etc, etc............
    If the city of Chicago can sue Smollett for leading them on a wild goose chase, it seems quite reasonable to hold the Democrats that instigated this wild goose chase accountable, criminally, monetarily or both.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast