• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I agree they needs to be trials! With prison time according to the law...

Start with James Comey for violating the Hatch Act for his stunt with the Clinton emails again just shy of the 2016 elections.
    Notice Muller kept quiet during midterms as NOT to violate the Hatch Act?

How about we go after the 'No Bid' Halliburton contract, GWB, Cheney for the missing $12 Billion?

How about chiefs of staff for the nearly trillion dollars missing in military budgets over the past 17 years?

How about the war crimes/torture/murder of the GWB/Obama administrations?

How about all the illegal 'Black' money being poured into elections?

How about we take Trump to task for NOT ordering the NSA/cyber taskforce to harden computer networks since we KNOW FOR A FACT that China has cracked & infected every power grid, water utility, and government database, and yet he does nothing...

How about we go after Russians for the 33,000 a week trolls from just ONE Russian troll mill influencing the elections?
    Russians cracking & deleting voters in Chicago, Atlanta, Columbus, and that's just what was released to the public.
    No movement from Trump or congress, throw them all in the Justice system to answer under oath!

You are still foaming at the mouth over Hillary & Obama, looking BACKWARDS, while the threats are still active IN FRONT OF YOU!
    These do nothing pinheads are STILL in office, that's the clear & present danger!

Get off the conspiracy and flat Earth web sites and pay attention!
    Stop sleeping, sit up, eyes forward, pay attention OR, stop complaining about what you missed while sleeping on guard duty!

Why don't you get your head out from up your ass, consider what I said within the limited context I addressed, specifically the 2016 election cycle and the disparate treatment of participants down party lines, and stretch your mind far enough that a narrow response to a narrow subject does not imply that I am unaware of or else approve of any other wrong doing, nor does it indicate that I am an Alex Jones disciple.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No sarcasm, we CAN fix a BUNCH of problems in 2020.
    No Incumbents! Flush the toilet!

Don't vote for Incumbents in the primaries, don't vote for Incumbents in the elections.
    Keep flushing the toilet until the floaters go down.

BUT...
    That takes courage to face the future, and most people just plain lack the courage, or don't give a crap...

You misunderstand me. Previous poster to mine that you quote said "... too many libs in the press and in positions of power." When I said we can fix one of those problems (the one about libs in positions of power) in 2020 I was all about voting for LOTS of incumbents - starting with Trump and working our way down the list of people willing to work with the president to solve our very real problems (and no, I don't mean cow farts and climate hucksterism)

I mean take back the house from the shriveled vampire **** running it now and maybe get to 60 or more in the senate. I mean keep churning out constitutionalist, originalist judicial appointments at all levels. I mean give god-fearing, patriotic people the 'hope and change' they've been praying for. I mean enable Trump to become a transformative president in that he bends the arc of change toward conservatism and capitalism and individual responsibility.

In short I mean finish the job of making America great again

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well, the DNC and Hillary started this witch hunt under false pretences along with the blessings of BHO and it cost the American tax payers $35,000,000.00 plus, not including what it cost many of the innocent victims to defend themselves against false charges. So the Dems, all of them need to repay the American people big time.
    What say the hive?

I'd be content enough if the American people would realize what the media has done to the country and make them, as a whole, discredited and as irrelevant as the local tabloid.

You can blame politicians for this all you want, in the end, the only reason this mess was allowed to go on was the media brain washing.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Gosh I wish “Snow White” Hillary Clinton was elected POTUS. She’s as pure as the driven snow.

Think I’ll just take a pass on this thread. Too many bottle rockets wizzing around in here in all directions.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Why don't you get your head out from up your ass, consider what I said within the limited context I addressed, specifically the 2016 election cycle and the disparate treatment of participants down party lines, and stretch your mind far enough that a narrow response to a narrow subject does not imply that I am unaware of or else approve of any other wrong doing, nor does it indicate that I am an Alex Jones disciple.
    Can’t just stay within context and address your current grievances.

Must take the opportunity go back in time and re-hash.

What ever happened to keeping eyes facing forward toward threats on the horizon?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    At the end of all this where did the money go?

Big dc law firms and consultants.

Who run Bartertown?

Last edited:

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana

YOU think someone should pay back $35 million in investigation costs.
    35 Indictments of people, 3 Russian businesses.
    I would say to start with the people listed below, since they were the ones breaking the law and getting this all started...
    How about we punish the actual FOUND GUILTY!

Let's start at the top,
    12 Russian Military Intelligence Officers Indicted, that cracked the DNC servers after then Candidate Donald Trump directly asked Russia to crack Clinton's emails.
    Himself, right out of his mouth on global TV asking a foreign power to intervene on his behalf, invading the US.

Forget collusion,
    Inviting a foreign power to invade the US, even in cyber space, is treason.
    See any of the Indictments for hackers the US has already tried & imprisoned.

Mueller wrote that he doesn't believe, based on Nixon & Bill Clinton impeachments that a sitting president can face charges,
    But when he's out of office it's another story.
    I'm hoping there is a sealed grand jury finding waiting for indictment.

"Internet Research Agency"
    [FONT=&amp]A Russian troll farm, with meddling in the 2016 election. In an u[/FONT]nusually detailed 37-page indictment [FONT=&amp]he spelled out how the Russians allegedly tricked Americans into following fake social media accounts filled with pro-Trump and anti-Clinton propaganda. The indictment also named two shell companies and 13 Russian nationals, including Yevgeniy Prigozhin, who has been nicknamed “Putin’s chef” for his ties to the Russian president. It’s unlikely that any of the Russians will ever face a trial in the United States, but the charges make it harder for them to travel overseas.

[/FONT]GUILTY PLEAS, NO QUESTIN ABOUT GUILT WHEN SOMEONE PLEADS GUILTY...

Michael Cohen,
    Michael Flynn,
    Paul Manifort,
    Rick Gates,
    Konstantin Kilimnik,
    George Papadopolous,
    Richard Pinedo,
    Alex Can Deer Zwaan

And, my favorite, Rodger Stone who is trying his luck with a jury trial trying to get a life sentence since it's 66 or 67 now.

There is also a few campaign & lobbying fraud chargers refered to the states.

James Comey and half a dozen house members needed to be charged with Hatch Act violations, we'll see if that goes anywhere...
    Probably not...

This is WAY better results than the FBI got with million in taxpayer money for gangsters, and shorter too!

Last edited:

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    (Quote) Let's start at the top,
    12 Russian Military Intelligence Officers Indicted, that cracked the DNC servers after then Candidate Donald Trump directly asked Russia to crack Clinton's emails.
    Himself, right out of his mouth on global TV asking a foreign power to intervene on his behalf. (Unquote)

Yeah, I thought that was great. He said it in jest not knowing that they already had, that was great intuition.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    YOU think someone should pay back $35 million in investigation costs.
    35 Indictments of people, 3 Russian businesses.
    I would say to start with the people listed below, since they were the ones breaking the law and getting this all started...
    How about we punish the actual FOUND GUILTY!

Let's start at the top,
    Himself, right out of his mouth on global TV asking a foreign power to intervene on his behalf, invading the US.

Forget collusion,
    Inviting a foreign power to invade the US, even in cyber space, is treason.
    See any of the Indictments for hackers the US has already tried & imprisoned.

Mueller wrote that he doesn't believe, based on Nixon & Bill Clinton impeachments that a sitting president can face charges,
    But when he's out of office it's another story.
    I'm hoping there is a sealed grand jury finding waiting for indictment.

"Internet Research Agency"
    [FONT=&]A Russian troll farm, with meddling in the 2016 election. In an u[/FONT]nusually detailed 37-page indictment [FONT=&]he spelled out how the Russians allegedly tricked Americans into following fake social media accounts filled with pro-Trump and anti-Clinton propaganda. The indictment also named two shell companies and 13 Russian nationals, including Yevgeniy Prigozhin, who has been nicknamed “Putin’s chef” for his ties to the Russian president. It’s unlikely that any of the Russians will ever face a trial in the United States, but the charges make it harder for them to travel overseas.

[/FONT]GUILTY PLEAS, NO QUESTIN ABOUT GUILT WHEN SOMEONE PLEADS GUILTY...

Michael Cohen,
    Michael Flynn,
    Paul Manifort,
    Rick Gates,
    Konstantin Kilimnik,
    George Papadopolous,
    Richard Pinedo,
    Alex Can Deer Zwaan

And, my favorite, Rodger Stone who is trying his luck with a jury trial trying to get a life sentence since it's 66 or 67 now.

There is also a few campaign & lobbying fraud chargers refered to the states.

James Comey and half a dozen house members needed to be charged with Hatch Act violations, we'll see if that goes anywhere...
    Probably not...

This is WAY better results than the FBI got with million in taxpayer money for gangsters, and shorter too!

Why don't you go crawl back under your bridge where you belong?

Since you apparently don't get out much, a guilty plea doesn't guarantee guilt. It can just as easily be a matter that folks who do not have the government's unlimited funds can't afford the fight.

By the way, the majority of your beloved convictions were generated by the process of the investigation.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    James Comey needs to be held accountable for a lot of things. He needs to not only be held accountable for his conduct during someone's beloved "Snow white" Hillary Clinton investigation but he also needs to be held accountable for his actions during the Trump "collusion" hoax fraud.

Things such as leaking classified notes taken during private consultations with the president and signing off on a FISA warrant that was submitted using information that he knew had'nt been properly vetted and omission of where the source for that information, namely the Steele dossier came from. (bogus opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign)

James Comey was playing everyone dirty and was a disgrace to the institution of the FBI. He needs to be held accountable.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I see the Democrats are still digging their own grave come election time so there is no reason to stop them.

And God said, because of their sin, I will turn them over to a reprobate mind. Seems fitting doesn't it?.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I see the Democrats are still digging their own grave come election time so there is no reason to stop them.

And God said, because of their sin, I will turn them over to a reprobate mind. Seems fitting doesn't it?.

Well said. You are exactly right in both politics and theology.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Muller is trying hard to not be hated by the Left.
    He helped spend $30-$35 or $40 million dollars depending on who you listen to, he made his retirement money and then abdicated his responsibility to find yea or nea on the charges.
    Instead he passed it on to Congress because he didn't want to take the heat from either side.
    He's done with it but we're not.
    Yeah, thanks a lot for your time.

The one good thing I see is that he hired 18 or so Trump haters and they couldn't find anything worth persuing.

My personal belief is that A.G. Barr took control and said "what have you got?" "What do you mean nothing!!!! Then wrap it up and get off the clock, you've wasted enough time and money.........Period.

Top Bottom