Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1
    Expert NKBJ's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    When You Are Denied Service Based Upon What You Say And Think

    This stinks more like the beast system all the time.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Facebank.html

  2. #2
    Master Jludo's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I have a solution

  3. #3
    Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NKBJ View Post
    This stinks more like the beast system all the time.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Facebank.html
    Well that was terrifying.
    INGOer #25,448

  4. #4
    Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Skynet or the world of Logan's Run. Either way the human race will be controlled by one's and zeroes.

  5. #5
    Master Dr.Midnight's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Not a fan of this program. What happens when I want to buy a gun with this Libra crap and the Facebook punks say, "No way"?

  6. #6
    Grandmaster Leadeye's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Always follow the money
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

    Marvin the Martian

  7. #7
    Grandmaster Cameramonkey's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Midnight View Post
    Not a fan of this program. What happens when I want to buy a gun with this Libra crap and the Facebook punks say, "No way"?
    Or decides your think is wrong, and bans you. You canít log in, and in turn, canít access your money. That would be like getting an email ď hi, here at chase bank we believe in the rights of the downtrodden. We have been made aware that you disagree with ___________ group and are therefore terminating your access to our services because you are an awful person. Any funds currently in your account will from this point on be inaccessible. Good day, you horrible person.Ē
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

  8. #8
    Master Dr.Midnight's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    Or decides your think is wrong, and bans you. You canít log in, and in turn, canít access your money. That would be like getting an email ď hi, here at chase bank we believe in the rights of the downtrodden. We have been made aware that you disagree with ___________ group and are therefore terminating your access to our services because you are an awful person. Any funds currently in your account will from this point on be inaccessible. Good day, you horrible person.Ē
    Yes, sir. I'm all for businesses and the market dictating innovation, but this Facebook currency has me scared ****less. Facebook has already shown they can't be impartial or trusted with information, yet we're supposed to have faith in them to develop a fair and proper monetary system?

  9. #9
    Grandmaster Expat's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Sounds like we are heading toward corporate overlords like the world has never seen before.

  10. #10
    Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Sounds like we are heading toward corporate overlords like the world has never seen before.
    Rollerball? The one with James Caan and John Houseman of course.

    INGOer #25,448

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge