Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 504 of 511 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 5106
    KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KittySlayer View Post
    So what is this obsession with transporting the articles of impeachment to the Senate in a cherry wood case? I keep hearing about this cherry wood case in news articles. Havenít they heard of fax machines?
    I cannot tell a lie. Itís made with the wood from the cherry tree that Abe Lincoln chopped down.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBeerman View Post
    Sure he's always lying if you're listening to the liberal news media. Pat yourself on the back while you're at it, don't break your arm, I'd hate for you to blame Trump because it broke.
    Now, if the accusations he were lying were simply made off the cuff, then yeah, you could say that. The problem is, that when the president is accused of lying, we have his actual words to draw from.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    I think his issue is he can't stop himself from talking. That has him often making up on the fly, which often comes back to bite him in the ass. Especially since every word that he says or types gets put under a microscope.
    I think that's his issue too. He talks, runs out of words to say, and just says whatever comes to mind, true be damned.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    I've said something like this before somewhere and had to come back to it. This is the answer to the question 'why was Trump impeached'. She's all games and has no character at all.
    Nope, not buying that. If the Biden thing is correct, and I can see why she'd do it, then it was an afterthought concerning the reason for impeachment. Pelosi was stalling for time. It seems to have paid off a small bit. Whereas the trial in the Senate would've gone off without a hitch due to Moscow Mitch, now there some things to take note of. Bolton agreeing to testify, forcing vulnerable Senators to go on record to hear witnesses, and Parnas has turned over documents to impeachment investigators. The Biden thing seems to just be gravy. She's played her role as well as could be expected considering the president won't be removed.

User Info Menu

This just in...

Acting like a monarch, Trump imperiously orders underlings to have a "Good Morning" as he enters a room.
    Rep. Adam Schiff considers additional Abuse of Power charge.
    It is better to do good than not to do bad.

User Info Menu

^^^

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KittySlayer View Post
    So what is this obsession with transporting the articles of impeachment to the Senate in a cherry wood case? I keep hearing about this cherry wood case in news articles. Havenít they heard of fax machines?
    Associating Nancy Pelosi, cherry, and wood is deeply disturbing to me... not to mention what it must smell like inside that box considering how long sheís been sitting on the articles of impeachment.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

Stay classy INGO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Stay classy INGO
    Just report my post if you think itís out of bounds. Donít put it on all of INGO. I own it. I know the joke really stunk.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    I know the joke really stunk.
    Not as bad as Nancyís box.

I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.