Not open for further replies.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Well so much for actually getting some work at their job done to improve the lives of Americans. I wonder if any of them have done any actual legislation
    to fix and maintain infrastructure, power grid, cyber security and last of all the safety of Americans. Can't they do this crap on their own time and not on
    company time.
    Morgan88

Thankfully this keeps them from passing actual laws that would probably screw up the country worse. And sets up the party to lose the House in 2020.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thankfully this keeps them from passing actual laws that would probably screw up the country worse. And sets up the party to lose the House in 2020.

AMEN!

And I find it hilarious they know he committed an impeachable offense without even having seen the transcript yet.

I think this will be absolutely HI-larious if the transcript comes out tomorrow as a big nothingburger.

lionhunt64

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    At Close Range
    Ya'll are forgetting that Trump is an anomaly!!! There has never, ever:faint: been a president with the horrible number controversies that Trump has created.

Monica Lewinsky
    Monica Lewinsky perjury
    Whitewater
    1995 CIA misinformation
    Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory
    The great haircut scandal
    Almon Glenn Braswell
    Juanita Broderick
    Campbell v Clinton
    Cattle futures
    The Barrett Report
    Henry Cisneros Payments
    Clinton v Jones
    Sexual misconduct - Lots!:ladiesman:
    Commerce Dept Trade mission
    Gennifer Flowers:bowdown:
    Vince Foster
    Hollywood Farewell party (Peter Paul)
    Hollywood Fundraising
    NATO Bombing Yugoslavia
    Lincoln Bedroom:shady:
    Nannygate
    Paula Jones:bowdown:
    Operation Infinite Reach
    Paul v Clinton
    Cox Report controversy
    Waco
    Janet Reno
    Wampumgate
    White House FBI Files
    White House Travel scandal

Yes Folks! Trump stands alone in his controversies, right Bill?:dunno:

Regards,

Doug
    Don't forget Ruby Ridge

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    I heard a clip from Uncle Joe Biden saying that Trump should not be allowed to disgrace the Constitution or something to that effect. This coming from a bozo left gun hating democrat who joins with the other idiots who must not thing rewriting the Constitution is a disgrace to the Constitution. These losers will never cease to amaze me with the dung they come up with.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I heard a clip from Uncle Joe Biden saying that Trump should not be allowed to disgrace the Constitution or something to that effect. This coming from a bozo left gun hating democrat who joins with the other idiots who must not thing rewriting the Constitution is a disgrace to the Constitution. These losers will never cease to amaze me with the dung they come up with.

And don't forget that Biden is the jackwad that got this started back when he was VP and he got Ukraine to fire their Prosecutor who was investigating the Holdings company and Biden's son for a scam that netted Biden's son a cool $3 million dollars. Crooked and hypocritical.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Progressives dream.

Scandal will take down Trump and Biden.

Warren for the win!

Brilliantly played

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I just heard an interview with a democratic politician who said that even if Trump releases the UNREDACTED transcrips, he won’t believe them because Trump has been PROVEN TO FALSIFY INFORMATION.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Does anyone else think that just MAYBE Trump is the whistleblower, with the intent of getting the Dims to proclaim holding funds is treason. He can then prove that HE didn’t do it, BUT there is actual evidence that biden DID (an actual recording where he BRAGS about doing it). Checkmate!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Welp, 4 more years of Trump, could be worse. :dunno:

While I would love for Trump to go, Pence would be worse...

So...
    Who would be a better choice? :dunno:

Exactly..... So how about lets actually support our president for not just being the best choice, but for doing a great job in the little time he has had and with the whole democratic party and rinos continuously plotting and sabotaging against him the entire time he has been our president and before.

No?
    Well then you'd better let Hilary know that you would vote for her again if she would just run this year. I'm sure she's waiting for your call.

See....
    I never understood this attitude. I didn't vote for Obama but I supported the fact that he was our president at the time. I was actually rooting for him to do a good job. He had every opportunity to be a great president and he failed every single time.

Trump is our president now. He wasn't my first choice but he was the best choice. Surprisingly, he has done and accomplished more for our country than any president in the history of our country.

Does he act unpresidentional? Yep.
    Does it embarrass you guys when he opens his mouth? Ahh too bad. Deal with it.
    Is he tweeting too much like a big child when he doesn't get his way? Good for him.

I don't care what he does. The more drama the better. He has single handedly exposed and unmasked every damn RINO and gun grabbing democrat all in one swoop. That alone is a HUGE accomplishment. That is our list to keep track of who NOT to vote for and to try to get out of office.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    With the embarrassment from both parties, I’d take an independent or mild Libertarian. Something fresh. Both parties are rotting from the inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you paid any attention to what those partys put out. I have. No thanks. But I do have to agree what we have is dead on the vine.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2017
    NA
    So...

Exactly..... So how about lets actually support our president for not just being the best choice, but for doing a great job in the little time he has had and with the whole democratic party and rinos continuously plotting and sabotaging against him the entire time he has been our president and before.

No?
    Well then you'd better let Hilary know that you would vote for her again if she would just run this year. I'm sure she's waiting for your call.

See....
    I never understood this attitude. I didn't vote for Obama but I supported the fact that he was our president at the time. I was actually rooting for him to do a good job. He had every opportunity to be a great president and he failed every single time.

Trump is our president now. He wasn't my first choice but he was the best choice. Surprisingly, he has done and accomplished more for our country than any president in the history of our country.

Is he tweeting too much like a big child when he doesn't get his way? Good for him.

I don't care what he does. The more drama the better. He has single handedly exposed and unmasked every damn RINO and gun grabbing democrat all in one swoop. That alone is a HUGE accomplishment. That is our list to keep track of who NOT to vote for and to try to get out of office.

Accomplished...more than any president in history?? You’d better put the coffee down and switch off Fox News. If you don’t care what he does as long as he supposedly unmasks every gun grabbing politician then you are very shortsighted. It’s that kind of tunnel vision that has polarized this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So...

No?

See....

Bravo. Well said on all counts.

Pleae do not even suggest a party that will put "Rupert" from survivor up as a candidate. Please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom