Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: NRA membership upgrade?

User Info Menu

NRA membership upgrade?

The NRA has been running one of their periodic offers to upgrade a life membership. I havenít because of the mess I saw at the members meeting at the NRA convention, and the accusations of corruption. What do you think, is the NRA still worth supporting? I havenít heard about any efforts at reform.

User Info Menu

Still worth supporting.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

YES
    Dormant U.S.Marine/ NRA Benefactor-Life

Plinker

User Info Menu

While I don't agree with everything that happens within the NRA, I will still support it.

Master

User Info Menu

It is huge to support it through the election then demand accountability and reform after...

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

My five year expires in October of this year. I'll reup for a year or five. I'll likely never be a lifetime member. The NRA needs to know I'm not a lock.

It would be foolish for any gun owner to not be a NRA member this election year.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Support as many 2A groups as you can. I just upped my lifetime membership to the next level (Patriot, I believe) because they offered the Easy pay option for it.

I also am a monthly contributor to the GOA and donate, when I can, to the FPC.

I figure it cant hurt to spread it around a little

User Info Menu

At the protest at the state house in VA they were handing out free 30 round mags donated by Magpul. They might make me SMH at some of their antics but they are still our loudest voice.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

User Info Menu

Yes, I have been noticing the news reports from Virginia. It appears to be the NRA trying to fight this alone, no mention of any other gun groups. I also noticed in the anti gun protests, all their signs were pointed at the bad NRA, no mention of any other gun groups.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Yes, I have been noticing the news reports from Virginia. It appears to be the NRA trying to fight this alone, no mention of any other gun groups. I also noticed in the anti gun protests, all their signs were pointed at the bad NRA, no mention of any other gun groups.
    Lol. You serious Clark?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast