Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

You seem to have a rather peculiar way of taking Churchmouse's caution to heart.

Must be the ESL thing.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

It is better to do good than not to do bad.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    He’s already tried to walk that back. But dang he’s trying his best to get people not to vote for him.
    This is 2020, you can't walk back an openly racist statement anymore.
    Joe is officially, and for all time, a racist.

At least if we're to hold them to the standard they established.

The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly.
    -Abraham Lincoln
    Never forget, democrats held American lives hostage, 3 times, in March, 2020.

User Info Menu

I thought we already had all the black people back in chains now...

User Info Menu

Nah unemployed and dying from CoVID, not back in chains.

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    I thought we already had all the black people back in chains now...
    Orthodox Christian | NRA | GOA | MGNOC | ARRL Member | Purdue Alumnus

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OakRiver View Post
    So unless you are now voting for Trump, you're going to zip your lip on Trump then?

I don't think he will. What I noticed after the night of the long knives for Bernie and the DNC told everyone on his team that they will vote for Biden and some woman was Alpo kind of reverted to the 'mean' (for Alpo) in terms of the vehemence of his defense of the indefensible. The whiff of the scent of a chance of a hope blew away the 'I don't like any of them' schtick he was selling and revealed the Any Democrat voter underneath.

As a Trump partisan, I welcome the revelation of people's real selves that Trump has brought to the DNC, the media and the 'expert' class. I think the gloves should always be off and no, we can't all just get along. One ideology needs to be defeated for at least a generation and I hope, pray and work towards it not being mine

I think Alpo has the right to the same room to move, but don't think I have to like it or will meekly put up with it. Biden is the Moronchurian candidate; a thin, wispy gauze over the left's festering desire to control everything and everyone. Prove me wrong

Edit: I am looking forward with interest to Alpo's tangent in support of the VP pick. Most especially if it's Abrams.
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    You seem to have a rather peculiar way of taking Churchmouse's caution to heart.

Must be the ESL thing.
    "Squirrel!"

Given that you won't ever be talking about Trump again because you aren't going to vote for him, what do you have to say on Biden's "ain't black" comment?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    I don't think he will. What I noticed after the night of the long knives for Bernie and the DNC told everyone on his team that they will vote for Biden and some woman was Alpo kind of reverted to the 'mean' (for Alpo) in terms of the vehemence of his defense of the indefensible. The whiff of the scent of a chance of a hope blew away the 'I don't like any of them' schtick he was selling and revealed the Any Democrat voter underneath.

As a Trump partisan, I welcome the revelation of people's real selves that Trump has brought to the DNC, the media and the 'expert' class. I think the gloves should always be off and no, we can't all just get along. One ideology needs to be defeated for at least a generation and I hope, pray and work towards it not being mine

I think Alpo has the right to the same room to move, but don't think I have to like it or will meekly put up with it. Biden is the Moronchurian candidate; a thin, wispy gauze over the left's festering desire to control everything and everyone. Prove me wrong

Edit: I am looking forward with interest to Alpo's tangent in support of the VP pick. Most especially if it's Abrams.
    The issue is that he won't vocally support Biden because of any of Biden's policies. Democrats aren't interested in policy.
    They're interested in political vendettas and revenge for losing 2016. That's their sole reason for getting out of bed each day, and why they're so obsessed with their failing party that, I'd wager, the majority of democrats don't actually support on a policy basis anymore.

All the democrats that had any sense have switched over to republican sometime in the last 20 years. Because republican policy is more or less where the democrats were 20 years ago. All that's left is rampant tribalism and hatred.

The boat should have been scuttled a long time ago, and a 3rd party should have picked up the pieces. Until that happens, we'll have a very unhealthy political system in this country.

I'd much rather be debating an actual communist party on the merits of policy, than trying to debate with someone who doesn't care about their policy and just hates my existence. On the former, we can agree to disagree, the latter is eventually going to lead to a war.
    Never forget, democrats held American lives hostage, 3 times, in March, 2020.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OakRiver View Post
    "Squirrel!"

Given that you won't ever be talking about Trump again because you aren't going to vote for him, what do you have to say on Biden's "ain't black" comment?

That has been a COMMON tactic and phrase going back from the left end for who knows how long.

If you are black and not a democrat that supports all of their policies you are an uncle tom, tapdancer, show all you teeth smiling traitor to the cause.

Hell, if kut were here he would agree with biden, he's said as much himself when discussing black Trump supporters.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

A hat trick for my ignore list.

It's gonna be a fine day.

I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast