• ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Just hope no M Obama or Oprah.

Not sure if this works this way but it was said MO runs as VP then Biden steps aside after tearfully telling the country, with his wife by his side he cannot fulfill his duties and MO finishes his term and can run twice on her own...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Just hope no M Obama or Oprah.

Not sure if this works this way but it was said MO runs as VP then Biden steps aside after tearfully telling the country, with his wife by his side he cannot fulfill his duties and MO finishes his term and can run twice on her own...

Does anyone want MO, though?

The thing she's most remembered for is ruining school lunches and p***ing off everyone.

And how can we forget:
    [video=youtube;6EDHzPWup58]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EDHzPWup58[/video]

Last edited:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I know a number of young people that are Democrats. If I take them as representative of the future of the Democrat party, then it is way to the left of where it is now. AOC types will become the norm within the next 20 years.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I know a number of young people that are Democrats. If I take them as representative of the future of the Democrat party, then it is way to the left of where it is now. AOC types will become the norm within the next 20 years.

It's easier to debate someone on ideology than attempt to debate in good faith with people who simply hate you and want you dead.

I'd say it's flatly a change for the better.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's easier to debate someone on ideology than attempt to debate in good faith with people who simply hate you and want you dead.

I'd say it's flatly a change for the better.

Like the ones that keep posting on social media that they can't wait for the "boomers" to die off.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    In.

Are we setting odds on any potential replacements for Biden as the nominee?

giphy.gif

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Politics will follow the money using ideology as a cover. Expect the new leadership to act like the old in that regard, they will just change the cover that they use. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    The Tara Reade accusations are now starting to get discussed more by Democrat sympathetic media, but less about the accusations, and more about how Dems "grapple" with these accusations while seeking to defeat Trump:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/23/tara-reade-biden-202785
    "After making it more socially acceptable for sexual assault survivors to come forward and helping bring down dozens of powerful men, the #MeToo movement is facing a new challenge: how to grapple with the allegations against Biden without tearing itself apart. Celebrity #MeToo activists have publicly fought over Reade’s claims."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/17/politics/joe-biden-allegations/index.html
    "Democrats grapple with questions about Tara Reade's sexual assault allegation against Joe Biden"

https://theintercept.com/2020/04/20/donald-trump-joe-biden-2020-presidential-election-voting/
    "My aim in writing this piece was to put into words what many principled people are grappling with right now, not to tell anyone what to do." (from the author's Tweet accompanying the article)

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...joe-biden-sexual-assault-activists-survivors/
    "Sexual Assault Advocates Are Grappling With the Allegations Against Joe Biden"

Interesting tactic: there is no real effort to discredit the accusations, instead framing this as something that could destroy #metoo and re-elect Trump

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The identical language used by the media betrays their untied effort to "grapple" with their constant attacks on every non-Democrat, non-Progressive public person.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    The identical language used by the media betrays their untied effort to "grapple" with their constant attacks on every non-Democrat, non-Progressive public person.

Yup. It also seems like a very long time for guiding language to be issued, so I suspect that their first course of action, ignoring the claims, was not working, and that left them with the "forget #metoo: vote blue, no matter who" line.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yeah ShiftySmooth trained with Cornhole back in the 70’s!

I think VICE tv has a outside the ring on show on it.

Cornhole was first cousins with Cornpop and trained with him regularly. We all know Cornpop was a hard pipe hitter.

Top Bottom