Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Give A **** About The Origin Of The Virus?

Master

User Info Menu

Does Anyone Give A **** About The Origin Of The Virus?

It does not take a tin foil hat to know there are lots of legitimate questions about how this "novel" virus came to be and the actions taken in its aftermath. "Novel" was their term as they said the virus did not match what we knew. There is a defecting Chinese researcher making claims and still no interest in if that may be true or not. Not from the people, not from the media, not from the government, yes sir, Nobody, with a capital N.

If someone sucker punched a person in the grocery, the person punched would go nuts trying to find out who did it. This is unnatural. It makes me suspicious that the worst the tin foil hats can dream up may just be correct. Hanlon's Razor is not always correct and believing so is akin to the folks that became complacent in believing the boy who cried wolf was always wrong.

Those maintaining freedom must be forever vigilant and can trust very few...

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

I would say it is very important because there is proof bill and Melinda gates along with the WHO knew about this and kept it secret for a long time.

In that perspective its very important in establishing the intentional chain of events

In the sense we already know its not important as in news worthy but a solid chain of events and time line need nailed down so we can hold the correct people accountable

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

It originated in China, that's all you need to know, to know that you'll never know the truth.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

I don't like where the available information is pushing me. All the various aspects of the Chinese coverup, the previous reports by our gov representatives regarding the Wuhan facility, the previous reputation of the CCP dealing with former outbreaks, and what I know about the CCP from close relatives who worked in China all point in a very uncomfortable direction. In spite of "never ascribe to evil intent that which could be explained by stupidity," where this leads is:

This was an opportunity for China to take advantage of chaos and disruption (which they have). Collateral damage among their own people is completely unimportant, and we'll never know the extent. Disrupting the economies of the world, especially ours, makes more opportunities for them. Since they don't care about their own people, there is no downside for them.
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

User Info Menu

Here she is on Tucker two nights ago. I am actually surprised she is still around and was able to get on his show.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spencer rifle View Post
    I don't like where the available information is pushing me. All the various aspects of the Chinese coverup, the previous reports by our gov representatives regarding the Wuhan facility, the previous reputation of the CCP dealing with former outbreaks, and what I know about the CCP from close relatives who worked in China all point in a very uncomfortable direction. In spite of "never ascribe to evil intent that which could be explained by stupidity," where this leads is:

This was an opportunity for China to take advantage of chaos and disruption (which they have). Collateral damage among their own people is completely unimportant, and we'll never know the extent. Disrupting the economies of the world, especially ours, makes more opportunities for them. Since they don't care about their own people, there is no downside for them.
    Regarding not ascribing evil to stupidity, the virus spreading may have been a work accident but the actions of the CCP certainly weren't. Hopefully the rest of the world will see the chinese for who they are and they'll reap a whirlwind of sanctions and bans

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Super Bee View Post
    Here she is on Tucker two nights ago. I am actually surprised she is still around and was able to get on his show.

I'm surprised she was able to get out of china alive.

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GIJEW View Post
    I'm surprised she was able to get out of china alive.
    She definitely has skills beyond being a scientist. Skills such as escape and evasion.
    INGOer #25,448

Marksman

User Info Menu

I have, until the last few days, held a very dim view of the Wuhan Lab narrative. I simply thought the simpler more reasonable explanation was a people willing to eat and handle things which the West shied away from (for good reason, we associate them with disease) had brought upon themselves disease.

I listened to a Joe Rogan Podcast few days ago with a Bret Weinstein. Mr. Weinstein is not exactly my cup of tea, but he is a controversial figure and an Evolutionary Biologist which makes his thoughts on one thing (a virus) relevant and interesting.

If you jump to the 1 hour 57 minute mark in this Podcast https://youtu.be/pRCzZp1J0v0 there is an interesting discussion which takes place on why Mr. Weinstein now believes Covid19 may not be a "natural" virus. I thought his statements were interesting and reasonable based upon his reported expertise.

Warning: Much of the Podcast is a real slog for most of us on this forum. I have been trying to challenge myself to listen to the "other side", if for no other reason than intelligence purposes. There were parts of this however that I just couldn't stomach and jumped past.
    Never ascribe to malice or conspiracy, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or incompetence...

User Info Menu

Why would progressives and those who want to revolutionize America want to know the truth when they can use misinformation about Coronavirus to take and keep control over us.

Now according to some billionaires (I did not realize being rich automatically made you an infectious disease expert) and the WHO, we will not be able to get back to normal until at least 2022.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattper.../#4f278d021def
    "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Mal

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast