• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Yep, as long as you a) hunt on private land, b) use expanding (non-FMJ) bullets, and c) have no more than ten rounds on your person while hunting with a rifle so chambered, you'll be 100% legal.
    Judging by the listed ballistics, it should perform admirably, as long as the hunter does his part.

markiemark

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Liberty, IN
    There are several reviews online where it seems to do well in this role. Saw that it is legal and just might have to add one to my collection now.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Thought about using mine this year but my stupid rear end ordered the upper with a hefty 24" barrel and this thing is not light...at all. Weighs more than my 20" 450 BM. That BM is a hoss too.

markiemark

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Liberty, IN
    Thought about using mine this year but my stupid rear end ordered the upper with a hefty 24" barrel and this thing is not light...at all. Weighs more than my 20" 450 BM. That BM is a hoss too.

Sounds like you have more of a predator gun. Wouldn't be too bad from a tree stand if you don't have to walk far hopefully lol.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Sounds like you have more of a predator gun. Wouldn't be too bad from a tree stand if you don't have to walk far hopefully lol.

I can probably get up in a tree with it ok but it would be awkward. It would be more suited for posting up along the edge of a field to smack yotes with.

Top Bottom