Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Pocket Gun Show -N- Tell

With pocket guns being the current hotness I figured we could have a pocket gun show and tell. .380s, .22s, .25s, .32s or .38s. If it fits in a pocket then show it off here. I'll start with 2 Sig P238s.

Master
    Ok, here's my old standby. The SP101 tank. You'd better wear a belt when this is in your pocket.
    no longer a member

Beretta 21A Bobcat .22lr (usually in my pocket without the Gemtech can of course)

That Beretta is pretty sweet. The suppressor makes it even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoots4Fun View Post
    Beretta 21A Bobcat .22lr (usually in my pocket without the Gemtech can of course)

Me Likey, want the 3032

I don't really like carrying in a pocket, though it's a nice option to have sometimes I guess.
    Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)_0001_zps4aa67d2b.jpg" border="0" alt="" />
    ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)_zpsed5f1d3c.jpg" border="0" alt="" />
    ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)a_zps4bd4d61f.jpg" border="0" alt="" />
    ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)a_zps6dedcd55.jpg" border="0" alt="" />
    I like the Blackwood grips way better on my 2 tone P238. Some will argue that the CM9 is not a pocket pistol. I tend to agree, but others say it is, so I included them anyways. Sorry but no pics of my snubbies by themselves. One is a 605, the other an 85. Sorry I cannot make my pictures bigger from home.

Taurus, TCP 738, .380 ACP in an Uncle George's pocket holster. Rides in my right rear pocket everywhere, most all the time. Best $219 I've spent. (ZxGuns) 7 Shots ready.
    ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)" title="Name: IMG_1260.jpg Views: 1285 Size: 598.7 KB">IMG_1260.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Get Out There And Enjoy Life" - Access Mobility, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post

I don't really like carrying in a pocket, though it's a nice option to have sometimes I guess.
    Did you get the wear issue figured out?

Quote Originally Posted by ru44mag View Post
    Did you get the wear issue figured out?
    Nope. Two weeks and haven't heard back from Kahr. I'll call them Monday.

First week I let it slide because they had a gas leak in their facility and were closed until a Thursday. Figured they'd be backlogged and not get back to me before the weekend. Last week I was busy and pretty much forgot. Monday I'll call.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast