tahufo.jpg

n2eetd.jpg

14uwd2a.jpg

michaelw2608

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Sig P938 in a IWB holster I made last night.

120WsDUl.jpg

I realize that since it is in an IWB holster, it is currently a IWB gun, instead of a pocket gun. I just had to show my craftmanship off ha. Wife and dog weren't really that impressed by it lol.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Actually, I don't carry my LCR in my pocket either. I will probably be more likely to carry my S&W 10 .38 snubby in my pocket, since it lives in my Jeep. When I stop at the gas station I pull it out of the console and stick it in my coat pocket.

smith10-5newgrips_zps2035ef59.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    You love your revolvers don't you? :+1:

Yep. When I first started looking at guns, I had it drilled into me at every gun shop I went to that revolvers are good starter guns for women because they are idiotproof. Also, I just like the aesthetics of them and the fact that there are fewer things to malfunction.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Yep. When I first started looking at guns, I had it drilled into me at every gun shop I went to that revolvers are good starter guns for women because they are idiotproof. Also, I just like the aesthetics of them and the fact that there are fewer things to malfunction.

No offense Snapdragon to you I hope, and I don't mean this to be directed toward you but more toward the employees… I realize that some women are not all that strong and can't run some slides on autos really well. But when people say women shouldn't have auto pistols I cringe because they are just as capable of running one as any man is in my opinion. The only reason this would not hold true is if the woman is not willing to learn or practice. Most other arguments toward this become invalid IMO and I hate seeing women put into a box when it comes to guns. While there are woman issues with guns and I think there are such things as women friendly firearms (I do see this), to steer women away from an auto pistol and limit them to revolvers is a crime and this holds true for many other areas as well… But I do know that you love your revolvers and there is nothing wrong with that, as you do have some great one! But I just hate seeing how some women are done in this way. And I am in no way some feminine activist lol just stating a point.

So to pocket pistols, I came to post pictures which are still on my phone! I am subbed now though i'll post soon!

BrewerGeorge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Plainfield
    387970_165622583539544_1224310381_n.jpg

I don't have the rubber band on anymore, but have replace it with Talon grips. I had the slide Ceracoated because I wanted the dark on dark for carry.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Sig P938 in a IWB holster I made last night.

120WsDUl.jpg

I realize that since it is in an IWB holster, it is currently a IWB gun, instead of a pocket gun. I just had to show my craftmanship off ha. Wife and dog weren't really that impressed by it lol.

Very nice job on the holster. Sounds like that dog needs an attitude adjustment, lol.

michaelw2608

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Very nice job on the holster. Sounds like that dog needs an attitude adjustment, lol.

Haha thanks I need to clean up the edges on the leather and kydex, but so far I'm pretty happy with it. The dog is a GSP so pistols don't really get him goin... If I would have had the double barrel out, he would have been bouncing off the walls.

Top Bottom