Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

User Info Menu

Or you could spend just a little more and buy the CZ 75B SC that BA has listed in the classies. If I had the money it would be mine.
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/h...-handguns.html
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

ACC
    Expert

User Info Menu

I want to say thanks for all the input I received on this post. You all had great recommendations and helped clarify my options. That's why I love INGO.

Ended up picking up a CZ P-01 today at my LGS. It was in the case LNIB. It is one of the ones that has the NATO NSN number on the side. He made me a deal I could not refuse. So now it is mine.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ACC View Post
    I want to say thanks for all the input I received on this post. You all had great recommendations and helped clarify my options. That's why I love INGO.

Ended up picking up a CZ P-01 today at my LGS. It was in the case LNIB. It is one of the ones that has the NATO NSN number on the side. He made me a deal I could not refuse. So now it is mine.
    Congrats you will love it. Here's mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ACC View Post

I picked up one of those a few weeks ago and yea... tis good. Saw it in the corner of the pawn shop gun cabinet and tried to walk by. made the mistake of looking up how much they're listed elsewhere. went back and asked to see it. brand spanking new with the factory grease on it, box, extra mags and all. couldn't pass it up.

If you want some grip spacers to use full size mags, let me know. I made a 3d model and printed them out. Thought I had some pics on my phone but I do not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3