• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I want to say thanks for all the input I received on this post. You all had great recommendations and helped clarify my options. That's why I love INGO.

Ended up picking up a CZ P-01 today at my LGS. It was in the case LNIB. It is one of the ones that has the NATO NSN number on the side. He made me a deal I could not refuse. So now it is mine.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I want to say thanks for all the input I received on this post. You all had great recommendations and helped clarify my options. That's why I love INGO.

Ended up picking up a CZ P-01 today at my LGS. It was in the case LNIB. It is one of the ones that has the NATO NSN number on the side. He made me a deal I could not refuse. So now it is mine.

Congrats you will love it. Here's mine.
    lDmhRtuh.jpg

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus

I picked up one of those a few weeks ago and yea... tis good. Saw it in the corner of the pawn shop gun cabinet and tried to walk by. made the mistake of looking up how much they're listed elsewhere. went back and asked to see it. brand spanking new with the factory grease on it, box, extra mags and all. couldn't pass it up.

If you want some grip spacers to use full size mags, let me know. I made a 3d model and printed them out. Thought I had some pics on my phone but I do not.

acd1010

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Coatesville
    There is some really good info in this thread. I carry a PCR, but do have a P-01 Omega, and an all steel Compact with a Rail (not sure what model it is exactly). I love them all, but quite fond on my PCR that has been touched by the Wizard with a Cajun Pro kit in it.

Top Bottom