Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 346 of 502 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 5018
  1. #3451
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    Well im broke so no batphone for me now

  2. #3452
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    You non squirrel eatin weinies can come on down. TT will help me eat squirrel. That is if he's recovered from whatever the kids brought home.
    Hell yeah, i always am down to eat the squirrel.
    I still have to finish my antibiotics but im not contagious. My respiratory infection came back I guess. No fever. No cough (beyond normal for me), no sore throat. I feel great.

  3. #3453
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    For sure. Just makes me sick seeing these guys hurt. Let alone a fatality. Indycar i was at the track as a kid when scott brayton died. It was terrible. It never leaves you. And im just a fan. Cant even imagine their poor family, friends, teammates. Awful
    One of my best friends was on the Menards team. I knew all of them and Scott was a great guy. Huge package. Chuck Yeager brave.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  4. #3454
    Grandmaster MindfulMan's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Well im broke so no batphone for me now
    I'll share ! .... And if you're well enough to go, you can eat my portion of squirrel !


  5. #3455
    Grandmaster MindfulMan's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Hell yeah, i always am down to eat the squirrel.
    I still have to finish my antibiotics but im not contagious. My respiratory infection came back I guess. No fever. No cough (beyond normal for me), no sore throat. I feel great.


  6. #3456
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Damnit I promised CKW we were painting the rest of the ceilings this week. **** me running.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  7. #3457
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Damnit I promised CKW we were painting the rest of the ceilings this week. **** me running.
    My shoulders just cried

  8. #3458
    Grandmaster patience0830's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Damnit I promised CKW we were painting the rest of the ceilings this week. **** me running.
    You still have Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. How much ceiling you have to do?
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

  9. #3459
    Expert KMaC's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    CZ question.
    I've got a 1999 75B that has 10 round mags. These mags aren't identical to the mags from my other CZs and Tristars but pretty close with one exception. They have slightly different indentation diamond patterns on the sides and a round indentation mid-mag that the newer mags don't have.
    They won't fit/function in a 2018 75B, 2016 SP01 or full size Tristars. They only go into the magwell about an inch before getting stuck. But they will fit and function in the compact Tristar C-100, a PCR-like model.

    The 1999 75B will accept and function fine with the 15, 17, 20 round mags from the other CZs and Tristars.
    How can the 1999 model accept either style of mag but the newer guns won't? What gives?

  10. #3460
    Grandmaster MindfulMan's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KMaC View Post
    CZ question.
    I've got a 1999 75B that has 10 round mags. These mags aren't identical to the mags from my other CZs and Tristars but pretty close with one exception. They have slightly different indentation diamond patterns on the sides and a round indentation mid-mag that the newer mags don't have.
    They won't fit/function in a 2018 75B, 2016 SP01 or full size Tristars. They only go into the magwell about an inch before getting stuck. But they will fit and function in the compact Tristar C-100, a PCR-like model.

    The 1999 75B will accept and function fine with the 15, 17, 20 round mags from the other CZs and Tristars.
    How can the 1999 model accept either style of mag but the newer guns won't? What gives?
    My bet is that it's T-DOGG's fault !



    Last edited by MindfulMan; 02-18-2020 at 01:07.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge