Page 166 of 501 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 176 216 266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 5004

Thread: The Czickness XXXV.....Masks masks masks....Arrgh

Master

User Info Menu

A real cutie patience. All good with her health today?

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Welp, power is out. Estimated time back on 2am...
    Well that's no fun.

I drove fast and was able to front run the storm on the way home from MNS. As I was unloading my truck I heard something big crash down through the trees. Looked around with a flashlight and didn't find it in the yard. I'll see how big of a limb or tree came down in the daylight.

Master

User Info Menu

The big brown truck people say they will deliver my new CZ 457 At-One tomorrow. Here's hoping I can pick it up same day.

User Info Menu

Had some serious wind and rain here in Avon/Plainfield area. Wife had to head out to check some of her yard signs after it rolled through, and said several trees down in the front on the neighborhood. Luckily we didn't seem to lose any, as we lost a big one and a more medium sized one back in April. I was afraid the big honey locust out back or even the flag pole was going to come down there for a bit as the winds were swirling hard core in several directions. All calmed back down now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    The big brown truck people say they will deliver my new CZ 457 At-One tomorrow. Here's hoping I can pick it up same day.
    I was supposed to get two packages today and both were delayed. Iíve stopped relying on delivery dates.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lexis2413 View Post
    She is precious!! Youíre gonna make the baby fever flare and Mr. Turbo ainít gonna be happy
    Tell him to man up and make one.

He'll never truly know how much he can love someone until he meets his first child.

And then maybe he'll be lucky enough to get a grandchild and really understand what love means.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wingrider1800 View Post
    Yes sir, she is a dandy. How is she doing?
    She's due home from a second stay at the hospital soon. She has a 4 month regimen of antibiotics to keep her UTI proclivities at bay umtil she's old enough to undergo whatever surgery they decide is necessary
    To solve the ureter issue that is causing tbe problem. Could be as simple as a needle inserted to remove a bubble, could require removal of the top 1/3 of the kidney. More testing and imaging will be done to make that decision.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Tell him to man up and make one.

He'll never truly know how much he can love someone until he meets his first child.

And then maybe he'll be lucky enough to get a grandchild and really understand what love means.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    She's due home from a second stay at the hospital soon. She has a 4 month regimen of antibiotics to keep her UTI proclivities at bay umtil she's old enough to undergo whatever surgery they decide is necessary
    To solve the ureter issue that is causing tbe problem. Could be as simple as a needle inserted to remove a bubble, could require removal of the top 1/3 of the kidney. More testing and imaging will be done to make that decision.
    Is she staying local or still going to Vandy. It seems that Dr's and hospitals like to test and it sure would be less stressful if she gets to stay local.

User Info Menu

Flags of Our Fathers...
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's, H-45's, KJs, CM's, T-dogg's fault. Anyone but mine...

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    Dang near the cutest thing that I've ever seen in my whole stinkin' life !
    She sure is
    Ď88 (aka The mad scientist)