Page 169 of 501 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 5004

Thread: The Czickness XXXV.....Masks masks masks....Arrgh

User Info Menu

Morning all...

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    The big brown truck people say they will deliver my new CZ 457 At-One tomorrow. Here's hoping I can pick it up same day.
    Here's hoping it makes it today!

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Still no power. Too hot to sleep.
    Hope it comes back on soon...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Too hot to sleep.
    I've always thought so but didn't want to say it for fear of creeping you out.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    I've always thought so but didn't want to say it for fear of creeping you out.
    Lmfao
    "I anticipate with pleasing expectation that retreat in which I promise myself to realize, without alloy, the sweet enjoyment of partaking, in the midst of my fellow-citizens, the benign influence of good laws under a free government, the ever-favorite object of my heart, and the happy reward, as I trust, of our mutual cares, labors, and dangers."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    Morning all...

Here's hoping it makes it today!

Hope it comes back on soon...
    She got power back last night finnaly. Well after 1am I think it was
    "I anticipate with pleasing expectation that retreat in which I promise myself to realize, without alloy, the sweet enjoyment of partaking, in the midst of my fellow-citizens, the benign influence of good laws under a free government, the ever-favorite object of my heart, and the happy reward, as I trust, of our mutual cares, labors, and dangers."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Lmfao
    I'm glad someone still has a sense of humor.

You get me, man.

User Info Menu

I couldn't hold off on the pain meds this morning. Should make the drive to Lafayette later this morning very interesting.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

I just woke up.

Some folks fit and some do not. No knock on anybody's life or how they live it.

If you get but hurt we have a great PM system here for such things. Patience is very matter of fact. One of the things I like about him. Straight up. If Turbo had used the PM system as intended I am even money there would be an open apology from patience in the thread. But no, T-Boy had to go all snowflake like he has on me multiple times. Good Lord people get a fracking grip.

This thread is a special place that is safe from the big scary. To anyone that steps in here with any just know it will not be taken well at all.

Shove it.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I just woke up.

Some folks fit and some do not. No knock on anybody's life or how they live it.

If you get but hurt we have a great PM system here for such things. Patience is very matter of fact. One of the things I like about him. Straight up. If Turbo had used the PM system as intended I am even money there would be an open apology from patience in the thread. But no, T-Boy had to go all snowflake like he has on me multiple times. Good Lord people get a fracking grip.

This thread is a special place that is safe from the big scary. To anyone that steps in here with any just know it will not be taken well at all.

Shove it.
    I love you, man.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    I love you, man.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Morning folks!

Glad I missed the drama last night but Patience is spot on about the love of kids. I hope someday to get to that next level with grandkids but neither of the boys seem overly anxious to go that route yet.

I finally got the VR headset working reasonably well and spent most of last night flying around the D Day beachhead in a P47. The state of modern technology is amazing with simulations. Before bed, I swapped over to an F16 and was doing barrel rolls around the contrail of a passing C17. Fun stuff.
    ‘88 (aka The mad scientist)