Page 176 of 501 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 5004

Thread: The Czickness XXXV.....Masks masks masks....Arrgh

  1. #1751
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    Day 2 of ten of radiation is in the books, no apparent casualties.












    For those who might not know: That's the report that is given on a Navy ship after firing any gun; "xx rounds expended, bore clear, no apparent casualties". Well, I guess every Navy ship except the Iowa.
    Hope you continue to kick ass BA
    "I anticipate with pleasing expectation that retreat in which I promise myself to realize, without alloy, the sweet enjoyment of partaking, in the midst of my fellow-citizens, the benign influence of good laws under a free government, the ever-favorite object of my heart, and the happy reward, as I trust, of our mutual cares, labors, and dangers."

  2. #1752
    Grandmaster jagee's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    A cranky toddler can quickly switch my mood. I recognize this about myself but wish I could do more to change it. I want to remain calm and light hearted to help her calm down but it just gets me more and more frustrated and I'm sure she feeds off my energy and just gets worse. It's a viscous cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

  3. #1753
    Master Tyler-The-Piker's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    Someone should produce CZ masks. Or, maybe, CZickness masks. I'd buy some. I wish I was better at stuff like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    LMFAO
    I'd so buy a CZickness mask
    Hey why not...Ruger's doin it


    sauce will thicken upon standing

  4. #1754
    Tetsu ōkami Ruger_Ronin's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    A cranky toddler can quickly switch my mood. I recognize this about myself but wish I could do more to change it. I want to remain calm and light hearted to help her calm down but it just gets me more and more frustrated and I'm sure she feeds off my energy and just gets worse. It's a viscous cycle.
    My youngest daughter knows how to send me into berserk in no time at all. Then after I correct her I get the sad treatment. Damned thing is I feel bad after. So she did something wrong and I feel like an arse. They know how to push our buttons. Effectively.
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

  5. #1755
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Busted out laughing at mayor Joe, he was looking into his camera threatening and complaining about people not following procedures. He acted and sounded so much like Marvin the Martian peeved about being disintegrated it was hysterical.

  6. #1756
    WT(F) wtburnette's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    LMFAO
    I'd so buy a CZickness mask
    I have two masks I use. One says this mask is worthless, like our politicians and the other says Trump 2020, F*ck your feelings. I have one on order from Prager U that is a Gadsden Flag with the snake wearing a mask. It says Don't let the mask become a muzzle.

  7. #1757
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    I have two masks I use. One says this mask is worthless, like our politicians and the other says Trump 2020, F*ck your feelings. I have one on order from Prager U that is a Gadsden Flag with the snake wearing a mask. It says Don't let the mask become a muzzle.
    That's awesome!

    Leadeye I also was laughing at mayor Joe. He is a child
    "I anticipate with pleasing expectation that retreat in which I promise myself to realize, without alloy, the sweet enjoyment of partaking, in the midst of my fellow-citizens, the benign influence of good laws under a free government, the ever-favorite object of my heart, and the happy reward, as I trust, of our mutual cares, labors, and dangers."

  8. #1758
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger_Ronin View Post
    My youngest daughter knows how to send me into berserk in no time at all. Then after I correct her I get the sad treatment. Damned thing is I feel bad after. So she did something wrong and I feel like an arse. They know how to push our buttons. Effectively.
    Come on guys. They have this power right from the womb. They own us from the 1st eye contact.

    If there is any truth in the story that God took Adams rib to make woman should make it perfectly clear. They have an incite into our should that we do not have into theirs. I see it every day.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  9. #1759
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    Busted out laughing at mayor Joe, he was looking into his camera threatening and complaining about people not following procedures. He acted and sounded so much like Marvin the Martian peeved about being disintegrated it was hysterical.
    He is an empty vessel when the DNC removes their hands from his lower anatomy.

    Screw him. Twice.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  10. #1760
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    That's awesome!

    Leadeye I also was laughing at mayor Joe. He is a child
    Even though his hands were below camera frame I could almost see the clenched fists. He was very angry, very angry indeed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •