Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 181 of 501 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 5004

Thread: The Czickness XXXV.....Masks masks masks....Arrgh

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Wow. Just, wow.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    I can only imagine running that beast.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Unfortunately, with my gun budget as it is, imagining running it is all I can do too
    ‘88 (aka The mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Woohoo! Caught the biggest bass I've ever caught out of the pond here at the house. 3 solid pounds of largemouth that could fit my fist in his mouth. Only threw six casts. Caught a little 12" one on the second cast. Then this one whacked my slug-go about 4' from the edge of the weeds. Great evening.
    Awesome!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    Time for the big reveal ..... why I was so disappointed when the LGS had to put me on 'delay', and why I jumped for joy when the 'proceed' came through.
    I took it to the cabin on the day that I picked it up. There was thunder in the valley !

This is probably the only firearm that I'll buy this year .... but I'll love it long time.

Springfield Saint Victor .308 ..... 10.3" barrel pistol ..... it was the first one that USDS had seen. There are not many in the wild.

Other than an optic, it comes with just about everything that a shooter needs. Has a nickel boron flat-faced trigger, 2-piece blast diffuser, SBA3 stock, Magpul grip with storage, Q.D. socket on the receiver endplate ..... and on, and on.
    I mounted a Vortex 3X magnification Spitfire ..... fancy etched reticle, and choice of red, or green.
    I'm in LOVE !

As Springfield's ad notes, with identical barrel lengths, the .308 puts twice the ft./lbs. of energy downrange as a .556.
    1600 ft./lbs. versus 800 ft/lbs. at 100 yards .... whatever it hits is D.R.T. !
    WOW!

User Info Menu

Woohoo! Caught the biggest bass I've ever caught out of the pond here at the house. 3 solid pounds of largemouth that could fit my fist in his mouth. Only threw six casts. Caught a little 12" one on the second cast. Then this one whacked my slug-go about 4' from the edge of the weeds. Great evening.
    Nice. My problem when I catch a good one early is I then keep pounding water looking for more of them. Sometimes that works out for me, other times not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Good morning ! Thanks for the comments on the new beast, guys.
    I need to think of a name for it.....special ones deserve a name !

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    Good movie.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hANNAbONE View Post
    nice -- picture?
    No pic. I ran it over to the house to show Barb but she was in the shower. So on the way back to the pond to pitch it back in, I took a photo. But when I went to look at the picture to show Barb, I could not find the photo. I was highly disappointed
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

No pic. I ran it over to the house to show Barb but she was in the shower. So on the way back to the pond to pitch it back in, I took a photo. But when I went to look at the picture to show Barb, I could not find the photo. I was highly disappointed
    Sounds fishy to me...

Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.