Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: NIB Glock 43X slide mark normal?

  1. #1
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    NIB Glock 43X slide mark normal?

    I just bought a NIB Glock 43X from Shoot Point Blank in Greenwood. Got it home and was looking at it. And noticed a chunk of metal out of the slide where the barrel interfaces with it. Anyone else have this mark on their 43X? I ran my fingernail over it and itís definitely a divot not just a mark.



  2. #2
    Master STEEL CORE's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I also saw your post on GT, they (Glocktalkers) say its normal, I have mine (at home and I am at work) but I will check mine when I get home and let you know this afternoon.
    Last edited by STEEL CORE; 08-05-2020 at 10:18.

  3. #3
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by STEEL CORE View Post
    I also saw your post on GT, they (Glocktalkers) say its normal, I have two (at home and I am at work) but I will check mine when I get home and let you know this afternoon.
    Thanks

  4. #4
    Plinker Maverick30's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DCowboysCR View Post
    I just bought a NIB Glock 43X from Shoot Point Blank in Greenwood. Got it home and was looking at it. And noticed a chunk of metal out of the slide where the barrel interfaces with it. Anyone else have this mark on their 43X? I ran my fingernail over it and itís definitely a divot not just a mark.


    Yup it's normal, just checked mine.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery" - Thomas Jefferson

  5. #5
    Grandmaster JohnP82's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Yep, mine looks just like the one in the pic.

  6. #6
    Grandmaster Kirk Freeman's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    You know what it is now?
    I told you to buy ammo, mags and lowers. Get on it.

  7. #7
    Grandmaster Gabriel's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    You know what it is now?
    Normal?
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

  8. #8
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Thanks for the replies. Glad itís normal.

  9. #9
    KG1
    KG1 is offline
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    It shouldnít be normal. Just because everyone seems to have it doesnít mean itís not a manufacturing flaw that Glock calls acceptable.

    Edit: Iíll have to check mine when I get home. I never noticed.
    Last edited by KG1; 08-05-2020 at 08:50.

  10. #10
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    It shouldnít be normal. Just because everyone seems to have it doesnít mean itís not a manufacturing flaw that Glock calls acceptable.

    Edit: Iíll have to check mine when I get home. I never noticed.
    i agree with you. Iíve never seen this before. It looks sloppy to say the least.


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •