Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

NW corner of the state..

Hello, this forum suggest's I introduce myself.

I'm from Wheatfield. I hate gun snobs. I reload and shoot by myself. Just retired and hope to get back into some hunting.

Since there is not many good places around to buy reloading supplies I was wondering if there were other guys in this area who do group buys.

As for the 50 post count thing here for the classifieds I see others complaining about, whatever. I have seen it done on other forums, but seems it does as much harm as good. Some really lame post going on from some to get there post count up.

User Info Menu

More of a community than it is a forum. Hope to see you around. There is a lot of good info here.

User Info Menu

INGO # 5,667

User Info Menu

Welcome to INGO!
    Stamp collecting is fun!

User Info Menu

from Muncie
    "nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle." Thomas Jefferson to John Norvell, June 11, 1807

User Info Menu

Welcome from Crown Point. I gave up on trying to get my post count up.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

Welcome from Westfield. Lot's of great people on this forum.

User Info Menu

Ahh all the post runners get their stupid posts deleted for the most part anyhow. I've seen group buys from certain areas but I'm not sure about yours. Good luck man, and welcome!

User Info Menu

I grew up in Wheatfield but haven't lived there for a long time. I still go visit my parents every couple of weeks.

Welcome to the forum
    L.F.F.L.

Follow my son's journey as he travels Europe on this thread.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...adventure.html or on FB https://www.facebook.com/AnthonyBrooksArt/ . He has been posting more on the Art page than his Sketchy Travels page that he started when he left on this trip.

User Info Menu

to

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast