• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gtrlspl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    South Bend
    The out and out lies in this video made my head hurt. I also love that comments and ratings have been disabled...because you know, god forbid anyone be allowed to dispute anything said here.

[ame]http://youtu.be/7cWv0qmIhjk[/ame]

Methane Herder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pitchfork Union
    What else would you expect from MoveOn? Looked like a bunch of hipster interns trying to hit it big before they are are too old for a bit part in the next Twilight movie.
    MH

cgbills

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Avon
    I went ahead and watched the whole thing. I LOLed several times at the stupidity. Apparently the NRA is responsible for Newtown and other mass shootings......

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    :facepalm:

The NRA doesn't make me think that Obama is coming for our guns, groups like move on, the brady bunch, mayors against the second amendment, and Obama do. Then these morons put on a pretty dress and/or tie continually :koolaid:, and portray gun owners as a bunch of nut-jobs.
    Anytime these loons start talking about sensible restrictions, I cringe, we all know what sensible means, especially to the likes of Feinswien, "...Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in."

:facepalm:

Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    What a bunch of BS.:horse:

What it sounds like to me is, hey guys we are on the short end of the stick here, we are desperate, we need help, we will say anything to get you on our side.

I looked on Midway USAs link they sell mags but I don't think they make them as said in this video because I didn't find one mag with Midway's name on it. If you were going to make & sell something would you put someone else's name one it? What they say doesn't make sense.:dunno:
    It could be because it is a LIE!

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I only made it a minute in or so at the point she was saying that no one wants to ban guns (look no further than NY or Feinsein who stated if she had the votes last time should would have confiscated every firearm, no?)... It was also eating at me that the comment section was disabled.

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    cant believe i sat through eight and half minutes of that crap. 74% of NRA members support the bull**** background checks and "common sense" gun laws? Wonder what kind of skewed poll they had for that?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    wow, couldnt watch the whole thing. IANAL but I think that this would be libel and slander. It seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen.:dunno:

I am sure someone will come along and correct me if I am wrong.:popcorn:

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I couldn't tolerate it long enough to watch the whole thing.

Same here. I made it to about 1 minute. It really ticks me off when someone acts like we are a bunch of dumb a--'s. The new phrase seems to be no one wants to take your guns and we all believe in the 2nd amendment BUT.... The libs are desperate IMO.

bat54r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Same here, made through about a minute of that BS. Tired of the lies spewing from the mouths of the libs. Idiots promoting stupidity.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Same here. I made it to about 1 minute. It really ticks me off when someone acts like we are a bunch of dumb a--'s. The new phrase seems to be no one wants to take your guns and we all believe in the 2nd amendment BUT.... The libs are desperate IMO.
    I respectfully disagree that the libs are desperate. They have siezed the moment, chosen their battle, not letting a good crisis go to waste, if you will. Make no mistake, what is happening with respect to gun law right now is a monumental tidal wave that we may be strong enough to survive, but it won't be without a scratch.
    This video represents another dog in the assembled pack, and the pack smells blood.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I like how they make a big deal about the NRA donating money to Congressional members that support gun rights. Why would you donate money to someone who conflicts with your view? I don't believe for a second that 78% of NRA members agree with "Common Sense Reform" and making every sale go through background checks. Not one second.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I liked it, but only made it to 2:18. What do I win? I thought the partisan tone/expressions didn't help, but they're young.
    I am not a troll. I just play one on :ingo:. ;).

Top Bottom